“Crazy good burgers at a fair price!”
Review of Carney's

Carney's
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived in LA yesterday and wandered around for a bit and came across carneys. I had wanted to go here from reading the reviews from trip advisor.
We were not disappointed! The burgers were so flavoursome and had so much filling in them. Although being a greasy burger, the food tasted fresh. I wish I had ordered a double cheeseburger because I was still craving another one afterwards! We definitely want to come back for round two before our trip is up!
The train carriage is such a good idea for a diner!

There are newer reviews for Carney's

Reviewed 18 April 2014

For a quick lunch, it was easy and affordable. I went a chilli burger that was a mistake. There was no spice and the "chilli" sauce only detracted from the rest of the burger. Everyone else was happy enough and the sweet potato chips are yum.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

toilets clean, staff friendly, value for money, good burgers after a night out. efficiently served. .location for the bars we drank in and hotel we stayed in on our trip. loved it.

1  Thank enncle
Reviewed 11 April 2014

once I heard of this then saw it was in a train car just omg we had to come lol. delicious burgers & fries yes please!

right on sunset with a parking lot, yessss!

my husband loved the burger with chili on it. I barely saw it since he scarfed it down.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

First off let me just say that I love Hotdogs. This is one of the best hotdogs that I've had. It's a super fun place to have a hotdog. Where else in the city can you eat in a train car? The people behind the counter are very friendly and they make delicious food. My favorite is the regular Chicagoan hotdog, and my wife likes the Spicy Polish Chicagoan. The meat is very flavourful and spiced just awesomely. Would definitely recommend this place if your feeling like a good dog.