I stayed at the Mondrian for five nights on November 2012. My stay was close to perfection from check in to check out. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful (allowing me to check in before the official time). I stayed on the 8th floor in a large room facing Sunset. The room was amazing: the most comfortable bed, great amenities and a nice sitting area. Though I was told the windows in my room were recently replaced to block out the street noise, I have to admit that early morning you could still hear a bit the traffic and garbage trucks. I was not bothered by that but if you are a very light sleeper I would ask for a room facing the other way. I got a package that included breakfast. The breakfast is prepared by the restaurant situated on the ground floor and the food was unbelievable. One thing to mind is that the package in fact allows for $25 per person for a breakfast order and it is rather difficult to stay within this budget with the restaurant prices so if you wish to have a full breakfast you should be prepared to add between $10-$20 per person depending on what you order. To sum up, one of the best hotels, would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mondrian LA is a parallel universe of perpetual possibility. Rejuvenated by Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, this luxury boutique hotel in the heart of West Hollywood captures everything the Strip stands for - excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests will find the recently expanded lobby, accented with hues of deep purple and complemented by custom-designed furniture, a Lucite indoor swing and a mushroom-inspired concierge desk. Complimentary high speed wireless internet access is offered in the lobby. Ivory On Sunset, a restaurant which is a collaboration with John Terzian of The h.wood Group, Built Inc. and Hakkasan Group, celebrates California cuisine and comfort foods to encourage diners to embrace the restaurant's communal philosophy, while our Lobby Bar serves a full cafe menu in the morning and small plates in the evening. Up in the sky, amid the clouds of Los Angeles, guests can enjoy the stunning view from our Skybar lounge, Los Angeles' mainstay for nightlife. Exxhibit Boutique, our gift shop, offers curated items tailored for the LA scene. Mondrian is located right on the Sunset Strip, close to Fox Studios, Paramount Pictures, Staples Center, Dodgers Stadium, Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive and Getty Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood