I celebrated my birthday for the first time at Mondrian West Hollywood. Modern and funky decor make it feel very Miami vibe. Room rates are pretty pricey, but you get the experience of a special occasion. Bed was quite comfortable with TV in the swivel mirrored furniture piece stand. The bathroom products were nice quality from Malin & Goetz. Very luxurious sizeable shower in our suite. Wonderful pool lounge with city views, which converts to Sky Bar lounge in the evenings. The location is fabulous because it is centrally situated on the Sunset Strip. Valet parking is very pricey too, but it's better than getting an even more expensive parking ticket because West Hollywood is very strict with meter parking. You get a VIP guest pass access into their Sky Bar lounge, upon check in. Sales and guest services took care of me for my special upgrade. But no coffee maker included in the room or courtesy coffee in lobby, so it was a little disappointing. Noise at night can be an issue as this location is very social and lively on the weekends with Sky Bar outside and downstairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mondrian LA is a parallel universe of perpetual possibility. Rejuvenated by Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, this luxury boutique hotel in the heart of West Hollywood captures everything the Strip stands for - excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests will find the recently expanded lobby, accented with hues of deep purple and complemented by custom-designed furniture, a Lucite indoor swing and a mushroom-inspired concierge desk. Complimentary high speed wireless internet access is offered in the lobby. Ivory On Sunset, a restaurant which is a collaboration with John Terzian of The h.wood Group, Built Inc. and Hakkasan Group, celebrates California cuisine and comfort foods to encourage diners to embrace the restaurant's communal philosophy, while our Lobby Bar serves a full cafe menu in the morning and small plates in the evening. Up in the sky, amid the clouds of Los Angeles, guests can enjoy the stunning view from our Skybar lounge, Los Angeles' mainstay for nightlife. Exxhibit Boutique, our gift shop, offers curated items tailored for the LA scene. Mondrian is located right on the Sunset Strip, close to Fox Studios, Paramount Pictures, Staples Center, Dodgers Stadium, Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive and Getty Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood