Stayed at the Mondrian LA a couple of nights ago. It was a surprise for my girlfriends 40th birthday and she was visiting LA for the first time so I looked at hundreds of other hotels in the area but none had the same impact of a room that matched up to the 'wow' of the communal areas, finally chose the Mondrian as their rooms looked great too. Booked a double studio (FYI hotels own website offered cheaper rates then any of the Travel Republic/Expedia/Bookings.com websites) and emailed the hotel ahead of visit asking if they could try and give us a high floor with a great view when selecting the room. Wasn't sure if anything would come of it but when we arrived and the very welcoming Michael said we were on the top floor my girlfriends face lit up! The view was to die for, a corner room with views of Sunset Blvd, Hollywood Hills and all of downtown LA and totally made the trip! Waking up to this view the next morning was amazing, for a first time visitor to LA it definitely gave her a sense of the city and she hasn't stopped talking about it since! Outdoor areas/pool/SkyBar etc all stunning, wish we had had time to enjoy them for longer! Just wanted to thank Daniel for arranging the room with the view, and Michael at reception for the wifi, thanks guys!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mondrian LA is a parallel universe of perpetual possibility. Rejuvenated by Benjamin Noriega-Ortiz, this luxury boutique hotel in the heart of West Hollywood captures everything the Strip stands for - excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests will find the recently expanded lobby, accented with hues of deep purple and complemented by custom-designed furniture, a Lucite indoor swing and a mushroom-inspired concierge desk. Complimentary high speed wireless internet access is offered in the lobby. Ivory On Sunset, a restaurant which is a collaboration with John Terzian of The h.wood Group, Built Inc. and Hakkasan Group, celebrates California cuisine and comfort foods to encourage diners to embrace the restaurant's communal philosophy, while our Lobby Bar serves a full cafe menu in the morning and small plates in the evening. Up in the sky, amid the clouds of Los Angeles, guests can enjoy the stunning view from our Skybar lounge, Los Angeles' mainstay for nightlife. Exxhibit Boutique, our gift shop, offers curated items tailored for the LA scene. Mondrian is located right on the Sunset Strip, close to Fox Studios, Paramount Pictures, Staples Center, Dodgers Stadium, Hollywood Hills, Santa Monica, Rodeo Drive and Getty Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood