All reviews instant coffee skyline view white marble la skyline room service modern hotel rooftop bar a great stay four nights great bar good size loft suite stayed for one night valet staff la cienega sunset strip pool deck
Reviewed 6 December 2017

This review is a bit delayed- we stayed in September - but didn't want to forgo the opportunity to share a fantastically POSITIVE experience. I'm always leery of new hotels/ hotels going through a transition but decided to give this new spot a try based on knowing the location & the pictures on their website ... we were immediately upgraded to a downtown city view room (recommended). The service top to bottom was seemless. The Valets constantly hustled and the rest of the staff was subtle yet attentive. The pool area is a tremendous spot to relax and take in the views. Rooms were well appointed/ more importantly very clean ... we HIGHLY recommend this spot if looking for a cool WEHO hotel ...

Room Tip: downtown/ city views preferred
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Brian A, Hotel Manager at The Jeremy West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Hi RickyNYNY,

I'm so glad you shared your experience from September! It's great to hear from you! Thanks for spreading the good word. We can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

So, I booked two rooms here for myself, my business partner, and her husband, who are from out of state. I chose the Jeremy after searching all over town for an upscale, good looking property. I found the Jeremy, a new property on the Sunset Strip... Annnd BOY IM GLAD I DID.

We got the city skyline rooms, and saw the beauty of Los Angeles on full sparkling display.

Upon arrival, smiles and what really felt like a genuine welcome from valet to the front desk to the bell gentleman. First time I ever felt unpretentious service in the US. The only other place I felt wowed like that as to service was in South Africa. So good to be able to say I had a great experience at home.

I loved the decor and the art, I thought everything was balanced, and well placed. I must say that sometimes exposed concrete can have a Spartan, barren feel, but the hotel managed to work it in quite nicely. My partner and her hubby said the hotel was "super nice" which is a high compliment coming from them.

After dancing all night, I returned to settle down in that RIDICULOUSLY COMFORTABLE BED. Nuff said about that. We stayed only one night, but for me, I'm gonna plan me a STAYCATION and sample the cuisine and João Lounge.

Thanks for a great stay, y'all!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the great review! We loved reading about your experience and we're all so happy to hear that "y'all" had such a wonderful visit. Come for that staycation anytime!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Great location right on the corner of La Cienega and Sunset puts you right in the heart of West Hollywood. Easy access to great restaurants, nightlife and shopping. The Jeremy is a great alternative to some of the other places in that area. A brand new building with epic and sweeping views. The rooms are comfortable and cozy. Bathrooms are well appointed. The food is great! A good spot for business or a little getaway. The pool area is lovely but a bit small and lacking in natural shady areas. It was a shame that room service wasn't available by the pool on Monday/ Tuesday mornings.
One note, the hallways were a little noisy during the day. Not sure if it was due to construction or other work being done. A quick text to the front desk and everything was sorted out quickly. By the way, the texting option is a fantastic way to be in touch with the hotel - loved it!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the city for an epic view!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Brian A, Hotel Manager at The Jeremy West Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Hi momagerBC,

Thanks for the fantastic review. I appreciate your suggestions to improve. We are committed to getting that 5th green bubble filled in the next time you stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

I stayed at The Jeremy for the first time and had a wonderful stay! The room & staff were amazing! The hotel has great amenities and a very welcoming feel. Rooftop bar and a cafe I look forward to going back.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Hi Cle1976,

We're so happy that you had such a wonderful stay! You are welcome here anytime. Consider yourself part of our family! We'll see you next time.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

I recently stayed at The Jeremy for three nights in late November. I was incredibly impressed with the facilities at the hotel, as well as the great staff who were friendly and helpful.

Great location and super easy to get around from it. 100% recommend these guys :)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Hi Raaders10,

Thanks for staying with us and thank you so much for your nice words! Come back again soon!