“Tremendous find”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Andy

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BronxWand...
Monroe, New Jersey
“Tremendous find”
Reviewed 11 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I didn’t want to write a glowing review for fear too many people would like it and I would have a problem booking this apartment again. The apartment was clean, spacious and well stocked with anything you would want. The WiFi, television and sound bar worked well. The apartment is located in a nice area with lots of shopping and restaurants. The kitchen had everything including a complete spice rack, not that we were doing much cooking on vacation. The bed was very comfortable and appreciated after spending our time traveling around the LA area. What made this apartment extra special was the thoughtful extras Andy supplies including: water, chips and chocolate. When we first went to the apartment Andy’s friend met us and was very thorough in showing us everything in the apartment and telling us about the area. We will definitely book with Andy again on our next trip to LA.

14 Feb 2018
Thank you for such a lovely review. It's always nice when guests appreciate our attention to detail. You were such wonderful guests--I can't wait to host you again!
erdbeermu...
Chicago, IL
“Nice place, great location”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The apartment was lovely and spacious, and parking was easy except on Monday and Tuesday morning when there was street cleaning. I didn't see the sign and got a ticket on Monday, but that was my fault for not paying attention. The person who showed me the apartment was gracious. The only hiccup was a confusion about checkout time which probably was due to my own lack of experience using this kind of service. I couldn't find it listed on my reservation and there were crossed wires on my last day. Other than that, I had a phenomenal stay. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to my friends. It's a beautiful neighborhood and very convenient to a Whole Foods.

27 Oct 2017
Thank you for being such a fantastic guest! You left my place in such a wonderful condition and it was such a pleasure communicating with you--it's guests like you like that I would love to welcome back anytime!
EL_QT
New York City, New York
“Clean and spacious apartment in a great location”
Reviewed 1 September 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Andy was a very thoughtful host. My husband and I really appreciated the gourmet coffee and all the little extras that were stocked in the kitchen. Her place was clean, spacious and the bed was so comfortable. There were some really great restaurants nearby. The apartment was safe and secure. We would definitely stay at Andy's place the next time we go to LA. We highly recommend her place.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Sep 2017
Thank you for being such great guests. It was truly a pleasure hosting you and hope to have you back soon.
Andy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing