“Great Healthy Food”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We love Tender Greens. We go once or twice whenever we are in Los Angeles. I love the salads and the roasted veggies. Plus the salad with the steak is awesome. I hear they deliver now too.
Very reasonably priced for good quality food.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I visited for lunch and was a little disappointed. The reviews look great and I was looking forward to a healthy, tasty lunch. The menu is good and the ingredients good quality, but the food lacked any real flavour. Grilled vegetables, were literally just grilled and the chipotle bar b q chicken salad was bland.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We were looking for some where cheap and cheerful that served up healthy food options.

This place is excellent, however gets a tad busy.

There are nightly soup, salad and main specials. The standard menu however is excellent.

I went back twice and has the happy vegan salad.

The place also serves beers and wines.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

That good mouth-watering Country Fried Chicken Salad is so good that I have LITERALLY never gotten anything else there... I taste everything that my friends get, so I know all the food is wonderful, but that salad cannot be topped! Now they have fingerling potato fries to go along with all the other organic and fresh items on their menu. The people who work there are all friendly and helpful, but be prepared to wait in line if you go during lunch rush... very popular!

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We had a late lunch their yesterday, and ordered salads and the Asian Fusion. We were incredibly happy with the freshness,tastiness and low carbs our lunch had to offer. I would definitely recommend this dining venue as a fun, casual and healthy place to eat.

1  Thank 27Sara_L