“Really good tacos on the strip”
Review of Pinches Tacos

Pinches Tacos
Ranked #84 of 438 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Heard about Pinches from Hoda and KL on the Today Show, decided to try it while walking along Sunset Blvd. Very relaxing, easy to order inside and within 5 minutes the food was brought to our outside table. I had the 3 taco combo plate. Chicken, beef and shrimp. Liked the shrimp and chicken. Beef was okay. My wife had the tortilla soap and loved it. Full of chicken! Lunch for less than $20 for the two of us. Recommend this for a quick casual meal.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

The food here was mediocre. Well priced, not a fantastic location right on a main road so probably better served as takeaway.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

On a whim, we made a U-Turn back to this place for a 2 pm lunch while visiting, as tourists, West Hollywood. We had allowed a driver to exit the parking lot, and we looked back as we passed the bright pink building of Pinches Tacos--outside seating and an empty parking space beckoned us right away on a gorgeous LA afternoon. After parking our big red rental, inside we discovered a comprehensive menu, and one of my Food Truck favorites: tortas. I ordered the Picnches Asada Torta--best ever in my life. Wife had something vegetarian and equally wonderful. We were glad we stopped here for our first meal of our vacation!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

A great place to grab a quick feed on the way home from a night out - Pinches has fast service and great food at a reasonable price - I've been back time and time again!

Reviewed 24 September 2013

I have eaten here twice in four days. There is fancier food elsewhere, but the food at Pinches Tacos is every bit as good as anywhere else, and an incredible value. The first time I had the fish tacos, which were delicious. The second time I had a burrito, and it was heaven. This is just good, solid, flavorful food at a great price. You can't go wrong.