“Ate twice, overall it was excellent”

The Restaurant at Mondrian
Ranked #84 of 439 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Price range: US$30 - US$80
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, View, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Home Style
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Cross street: Olive
Reviewed 27 July 2014

First time we ate here we had average service from our waitress but we were nicely greeted at the front and the food was good. The second time we ate here over our stay was excellent, as we walked in chatting to the host I mentioned it was my birthday and by the time we had selected what we wanted all the staff knew, they wished my happy birthday and even gave us a free round of drinks and cake to celebrate, on the house! I had the burger, which was excellent especially on a sunday morning after a big night. Consistently good food including chips, the mixed greens salad, Cauliflower Salad. BLT was excellent also. Will definitely recommend to friends.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had a different breakfast everyday and everyday I enjoyed it more than the previous. It was a bit expensive so I only had breakfast at the hotel

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I really liked this place, the service was the best and the drinks were delicious, i definitely will come back.
thank you guys.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Delicious food and great service. Make sure to reserve a table with a view a couple of days before attending.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

On of the best spots in the area to stop and get a few drinks and some food. Great location and even better service..