“Delicious Authentic Meal with Great Atmosphere.”
Review of Le Petit Four

Le Petit Four
Ranked #11 of 460 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Price range: US$21 - US$40
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I ate here the other day with a friend that I haven't seen in years and we were welcomed by a beautiful woman and she let us pick any seat we wanted right there on the sidewalk of Sunset Blvd.

It was a little chilly that night but they had heaters overhead for the outside portion of the restaurant and it kept everyone warm, almost to warm at times.

I ordered the Farfalle Sea Food pasta dish (Shrimp, scallops, etc)..... no words can describe how delicious and perfectly prepared this was. For about $20 I received probably one of the best seafood pasta dishes for a casual spot of my life thus far. These chefs take their job seriously and I will definitely be coming back.

P.s. A dinner for two with no drinks will run you about $50 with tax and tips.

1  Thank TC89

Reviewed 11 December 2011

the food was prepared by a chef that obviously loved his work. Ordered beet salad, sea bass and rigatoni which we shared. The entrees were memorable. Service was great as was the people/car watching . Good wine list with some good choices by the glass.
Sat outdoors on a cool/cold evening and the heaters made it comfortable.

Reviewed 28 November 2011

Our 4th visit to "Le Petit Four". A trip to LA is always an excuse to eat there. No reservation (They don't take), it's 8:45PM on Saturday, a packed sidewalk terrass (This is where you want to be). I always felt being welcomed (Not obvious in LA). Got a great table and our usual "Onglet Echalotte" (Hanger steak). Tender, perfectly cooked.
Despite the demand for a table from new customers, I have never been "pushed out".
This is a great simple place where we enjoy food, people and always feel comfortable for a
very conservative price.

Reviewed 24 October 2011

This is a great little place in a cute part of West Hollywood. Not only do you get outside seating, some smoking until January 2012, lots of interesting people watching, but the food is outstanding and consistently delicious. Pastries are made on site and exquisite. For the price, the quality, ambience and service cannot be beat.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

We (family of three) have here a lunch on our way back to Sacramento (October 16th 2011). Everything was delicious. I'm not offended with the way how they calculate suggested tips, moreover tips were not included in the bill, just suggested. We have a lunch with a bottle of wine and with the tips it was $100.