“Vegetarians Beware.”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Pretty mortified that I had my first bite of animal food in over 20 years after ordering all veggie dishes and receiving REAL Tea Smoked Duck. Had never seen this dish before and trusted that it was what we asked for, DOUBLE CHECKING that all our dishes were veg. The worst part, however, was when we called the response was, "Ya, well." !! No offer of any kind to make it right, send the correct item, apologize, refund our money...nada. There are PLENTY of Asian restaurants in LA which are willing to respect my beliefs; customer service from Kung Pao China Bistro was disgraceful.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Went there on a slow Sunday afternoon with husband and daughter. Waitress looked bothered by us, took a long time to take our order. The main course came out before appetizers, and the waitress completely ignored my daughter- did not bring her a plate. Food was good - but not spectacular, certainly not enough to come back there again. Disappointed.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

Shrimp with vegetables, garlic spicy eggplant with brown rice - very health conscious - actually their food is excellent - good food good company - parking is a little tricky as this is in the same lot as Whole Foods! Definitely great food with affordable pricing.....

Reviewed 2 February 2014

One of the best chinese food I have ever eaten. Everything is just amazing. It is a nice little restaurant with great service. The prices. Are low (for West Hollywood). If you want to eat Chinese, definitely eat at Kung Pao.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I had take out from here the other night. The sweet and sour chicken was cooked the way I liked it. Small succulent pieces of chicken and great tasting source. Nothing is over-priced and the portions are fair. It did not disappoint.

1  Thank walshyfamily