“Great place for Happy Hour!!!”

Next Door Lounge Hollywood
Ranked #202 of 444 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

We actually celebrated my friends birthday here. I emailed them about a week in advance to save a table for 15 people. They were very accommodating! They don't have a cover charge you just have to know the secret password! I asked ahead of time if I could bring in a cake and as soon as we got there took care of everything. The stored the cake, cut it, and served everyone, they even added candles! The food there is delicious! I love their spinach and goat cheese pizza and their Happy Hour rates are great! The meals are about $6-8. The drinks are really cheap too! Service is amazing! Everyone was so friendly!
Will definitely be returning many more times to come!

Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and i decided to go last night, so i called to get dress code, the person who I spoke with said I needed a reservation and a passcode to get in because its so busy at all times on Friday and Saturday. ..okay Really. Well I get there and That night it was like 30 people in this open space..really too over the top, with the passcode. I actually thought it may be some other" after the partt is the after party" stuff going on. Needless to say we had great shrimp ceviche and drinks.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

On a typical night, this gem of a place features both background music and black and white movies from a bygone, romantic era. The decor is posh and old school, with exposed brick walls and dark wood furniture with cushy leather helping to transport you back to the days of classic Hollywood. You almost expect Betty Davis or Clark Gable to come walking in any second. Today's wave of aspiring young starlets can often be seen hanging out at the bar.

The menu features fantastic sliders and other small dishes and drinks and food are a great deal at happy hour. The bartenders are attentive and happy to tell you about a featured micro brew or wine selection.

The place is popular for private parties and you may get a glimpse of a live act or hot Los Angeles DJ performing. The crowd tends to be young, hip and upscale.

I was impressed with the restaurant manager (forgot his name), who always seems to be on duty, overseeing every detail to make sure all patrons' experience here is the best it can be. Love the touch of the outside valet dressed formally including spatz, eager to greet customers as they approach the entrance.