“It's ok...”

Ranked #201 of 440 Restaurants in West Hollywood
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Hollywood
Description: As the premiere Indian restaurant in Hollywood, we serve delicious, authentic North Indian cuisine at Gate of India! We pride ourselves on using the best ingredients available to achieve the authentic Indian flavors that you crave. Guests rave about our classic Chicken Tikka Masala, Coconut Curry Shrimp, and vegetarian-friendly Vegetable Korma. Or ask about our many vegan items! Why choose between quality and quantity? At Gate of India, our dishes are piled high with delicious our delicious cuisine. Whether you're dining in, picking up take out, or enjoying our catering, Gate of India looks forward to serving you soon!
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Was looking for some Indian food on a recent visit to LA. This place is ok. Portions are nice atmosphere is good. Service was good. Had Chicken Tikka Masala. Flavor was a little bland. So many choices for restaurants, so few reviews. I think I'd try somewhere else.

1  Thank Rita T

Reviewed 30 May 2013

Their food is delicious and always consistent. I always get the vegetable tikka marsala, veggie samosa and garlic naan.-all delicious. Owner is a sweetheart.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

This restaurant might not boast the most beautiful atmosphere, but it does have incredible food. The staff is extremely friendly and very attentive and the prices are very reasonable. I went for the first time last week and have since returned for my second meal. Both were amazing. I have left the restaurant both times feeling extremely satisfied with my overall experience. We found this place on Tripadvisor and we now want others to find it too!

Reviewed 10 November 2011

During our stay in LA, due to extensive travelling we used to get tired and were unable to venture out to have food. On the first day itself I searched the web and called these people to deliver the food. The delivery was done within 30 mins and the food was delicious. Honestly, initially I had thought to try out the taste at various restaurants but due to quick delivery, inexpensive cuisine and overall mouthwatering dishes, I dropped the idea.
During our stay we ordered only at this place.

Reviewed 5 September 2011

Wow, this place wonderful. Situated in a small strip small with hardly no parking, this place is a gem. The waiters are very helpful in making suggestions. Once the food arrives first your nose will awaken your senses with this aroma of spices and then you taste it! Wow! Singing tastebuds!! The Tikka Masala with chicken, delishhhh, naan is warm, crispy yet soft, and the curry is spicy not overwhelming. You can order it extra spicy! For Indian cuisine don't miss this place!