“Best Pastry”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed 5 September 2013

This has to be hands down the best pastry I have had. Fresh out of the oven daily, our was so fresh out of the oven we had to wait for it to cool. Coffee is great!

There are newer reviews for La Conversation

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I visited this establishment twice during my last visit to L.A. , once for breakfast and the following day for lunch. The food was wonderful and the staff courteous. I highly recommend it and will definitely return on my next visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I have been coming to LA- West Hollywood for over 15 years , I always come to La Conversation, the owner is very pleasant the staff most helpful and the food outstanding , well priced and good coffee!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

We recently vacationed in CA and started our trip in West Hollywood. Our plan the first morning was to grab a muffin and start sight-seeing, but once we saw this gem of a restaurant, we were immediately drawn in by the charming, romantic decor and the amazing meals we saw before the other diners eating al fresco. Since the weather was perfect, we chose to eat outside, but the inside was decorated with beautiful old fashioned wallpaper, decorative plates, beautiful light fixtures, flowers, and pretty bistro tables and chairs. Everything was immaculate. Wow, what a great way to start the day! My husband, two daughters and I ordered waffles, omelets, poached eggs, and oatmeal. Before the food arrived, a generous basket of the lightest, fluffiest, freshest warm pastries was placed on the table. The coffee was delicious. The food that followed carried us through until dinner--very large portions and every bite was a delight--even the oatmeal was fantastic! Our server was friendly but not overbearing and made sure my coffee cup was always filled. On our way out we bought a variety of cookies and pastries to enjoy throughout the day--my favorite was the linzer tart. Of course, the next day we returned for more treats! I highly recommend this wonderful little place!

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I passed this restaurant on an early morning bicycle ride and returned with my family for breakfast. Our meals were phenomenal and the service was excellent. The omelette offerings were unique and delicious as were the muffins, pastries, and fruits, and even the oatmeal. Thanks for a great breakfast.