I recently stayed at this hotel with my boyfriend and friends. Since I didn't make the reservations I wasn't sure what to expect. Well It was fabulous. The room was average size. The bed and pillows and comforter was heavenly!! Slept like a baby. The morning breakfast was fine: coffee,juice,danish,toast hard boiled eggs and waffles made to order. I would have liked a bagel but it was good. Coffee available all day. The pool area was beautiful; you wouldn't know that your were on sunset strip. There was coffee in the room along with a microwave and refrigerator. My friends had a whole kitchenette. All in all I enjoyed my stay. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel