Stayed there for a week with the family. Its in a great central location on sunset blvd. Its close to a number of resturants and clubs, Starbuck across the street!
Rooms were very clean with all the upgrades with Flat panel TV, clock with Ipod for my tunes. Having the Fridge and kitchen/plate/accessories helped a lot with late night snacks.
The swimming pool and its area with trees was a blast! The breakfast was great and a huge moneysaver for the family in the mornings.
The staff was very friendly and accomadating.
Great value for the price and season, Would go there again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel