My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in June. Room and bathroom were massive, very comfortable beds, lovely pool area, lovely view from the room, exceptionally friendly staff and the free breakfast was yummy with both healthy and non-healthy options.
Location is great too - very short walk to Chateau Marmont, Pink Taco etc and the best hop-on hop-off bus tour in LA stops directly in-front of the hotel on the other side of the road. Hotel is also a 20 minute walk to Hollywood Bvld, which is a good way to burn off all the yummy Mexican food.
I would stay here again in a heartbeat and highly recommend it to anyone looking for mid-priced accommodation in LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel