We stayed in this hotel for four nights. We found this hotel to be in a good location and the room to be of good size and very comfortable. We had a room beside the pool which was lovely. The only thing which we found a big let down was the receptionist staff, when we arrived until we left, we were not once made feel welcome by them, asking advice felt like we were putting them out having to answer us. We found the maids friendly and helpful.
There is a lovely restaurant called the Saddle Ranch across the street which is a great place to eat with a great atmosphere and very friendly staff, we would recommend going there.
This is a nice hotel with complimentary continental breakfast and a computer with complimentary internet access which were bonuses, if I were returning to LA I would consider staying here as it is a clean comfortable hotel in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel