Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$220
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$255
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$474
  • Pool
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$589
US$543
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$446
US$405
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$348
US$312
  • Restaurant
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
US$803
Official Hotel
Chateau Marmont(West Hollywood)
US$935
  • Pool
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$200
TripAdvisor
2,170 results
All reviewspool areabreakfast roompaper platesfrench doorsgreat locationsaddle ranchbest westernsyogurtfree breakfastbeautiful poolbus stopuniversal studioshollywood blvdcomedy storestayed here for nightslarge bathroomparking garage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Great choice, nice hotel, not too big not too small. great breakfast included and wifi included. Everyone is very helpful. Great location, great parking place. So convenience for us to go everywhere. And not crowded at all. Hope the pool is heated. It's a little trouble to check in & out with luggage since there is a few steps up & down. Can't use the luggage stroller.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank specialist2013
Reviewed 11 December 2013

This hotel exceeded all of our expectations, except briefly when we checked in and were given a room already occupied by someone else. The front desk person easily changed that, but disappointingly did not apologize or say anything. Other than that, everything was great. Our room overlooked the beautiful pool and garden area, the free breakfast was a nice addition, and the parking, although costing $18 a day, allowed you to easily come and go as you pleased without having to wait and tip someone. The room looked newly decorated and totally modernized. Centrally located. We stayed the weekend of December 6-8, 2014. Heartily recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Fabulous1751
Reviewed 10 December 2013

After a tonne of research trying to find the best location/hotel to stay in LA I finally decided on the Best Western Sunset Plaza due to the great reviews and ideal location. I was not disappointed! We arrived into LA at around 6am got to the hotel at 7 and our room was ready! This was a great start to our 3 night stay as we did not have to pay any extra for the early check-in. The room was a great size (for two people) and incredibly quiet. The pool area is beautiful and the breakfast is a great start to the day. We walked to the major spots like Hollywood Blvd and had dinner at the Saddle Ranch which was a lot of fun. My best tip for LA is to get out of the main areas, hire a car and travel along the PCH! But as a travel agent I will definitely be recommending this property.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank anika-grace
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I thought this was an ok hotel except I was unfortunate enough to score one of the rooms with an outlook to a wall which made me feel really bad as I know there were great rooms overlooking the pool and garden. That aside, I would say that my room was clean, the bathroom was good and the the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was also good with plenty of choices from the buffet although I didn't like eating off paper plates and using plastic knives and forks. Whatever reason the management has for this I don't know......all I do know is they need to change it!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 52Little_devil
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Just wanted to touch basis again and state again how wonderful this hotel is. I have been staying at this hotel for
7 to 8 years with my girlfriends as I have doctor appointments at UCLA. Very well located as to shopping and dining. The rooms are always exceptionally clean and have great views of the pool and garden area. Rooms are also nicely decorated and include refrigerators and microwaves. I am handicapped therefore I use a walker and every room I've had has met my needs. Staff is very friendly and accommodating. They have full breakfast daily which is very nice. A special thanks to Carlos Morton, assistant manager, who makes each visit special. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2013