the big plus for this hotel is its location. Into everywhere Airport , Hollywood, Universal, Museums Rodeo Drive whatever , easily done from here.
Rooms a good American sized rooms , no problem for us as a family of 4, with 2 king sized best and plenty of space left over.
Pool was good , especially after a day out. Was cool in April but a bonus when it gets really Hot.
Area was friendly , and no problems walking around the area. breakfast was plentiful but obviously cost were being cut as all was served on disposable plates/cutlery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel