As per previous reviews, this hotel is superbly located for the Hollywood attractions. My wife & I stayed here for two nights during a tour of California & wished we had stayed here longer. The reception was friendly & efficient, although when unloading, it was difficult to find a spot to park outside the hotel. The parking round the back was hard to find & I was very disappointed that an extra charge was made, even for hotel guests. The pool area was nice. The room was large, clean & well appointed & the buffet breakfast was good. There are plenty of good local bars & restaurants to eat at. I especially recommend Cabo Cantina if you like Mexican. Turn right out of the hotel & it;s about 150 yds on the opposite side of the road. I would have given the hotel 5 O's apart from having to pay for parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel