This is my 10th year staying at his location with a group of girlfriends that attend the Playboy Jazz Festival every year . Only one year did we go elsewhere and was very disappointed. The staff is courteous and each ad every one goes above and beyond to accomodate. The rooms are always spotless, the food fresh and delicious, the pool and surroundings lovely. There was one occassion when a employee was inappropriate and the issue was addressed immedisately.
Fred Gholizadeh,General Manager and Brenda Elias, Operations Manager have always been been extremely helpful, courteous and willing to cater to our every need no matter what. The entire staff is great but these two are are the "cream of the crop" and should train all others on how to mae guests feel special. I can't say enough about them. Have already booked room for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, HotelsClick, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel