We stayed the first 2 nights of our California trip here. It was clean, accessible, quiet and friendly. The rooms were big enough for a family of 5 (the hotel provided a roll-away bed and the 2 doubles were big). The pool was lovely. Breakfast included - but the room was not big enough for the number of guests so get in early!
The price ($200+ in high season a night) was perhaps a little high but I am sure deals can be had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Mediterranean inspired hotel centrally located between Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Just minutes from famous beaches, Universal Studios and Walk of Fame. Daily sightseeing tours are available from the hotel lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Best Western
- Best Western Sunset Plaza Hotel