I always enjoy my stays at Le Montrose because, after a day of battling the freeways and city traffic, it is located in a quiet residential enclave. BUT----I am an East Coast guy and like to walk everywhere, and a few short blocks from the hotel are restaurants, supermarkets, famous old rock and roll clubs if you are so inclined and a gas station to hit before they sock you for $34 a gallon at your rent-a-car agency.
The staff is top-notch, always helpful. The rooms are quite large and, if missing some of the latest design trends, are most attractive and comfortable. I used the kitchenette to make my own breakfast, shopped for at the Pavilion Supermarket nearby.
The view from the rooftop is delightful and it is fun to hang out by the pool in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood