We stayed here for 4 nights not too long ago. Checking in was very efficient. We requested a room away from the elevator in a quiet corner and we got just that. The hotel has many opportunities for upgrades. The carpets throughout the hotel are worn and very dirty looking. There was mold in the shower. The balcony for our room was ... let's say unsafe. I stepped out there and heard a creak noise and it was soft so you felt it move downward. We never went out there again. When the person upstairs woke up and walked around you heard the floor (ceiling) creaking badly. They allowed smoking on the balconies, rooftop and in front of the hotel which in my opinion is very disgusting. Parking was a joke. You have no choice but to valet for $36 a night plus tip. They said you can self park but there was a sign on the gate saying "Valet only" and it was still $36. I heard you can park in a community lot a block up the street but we returned late every night and didn't want to deal with that. On a positive note, every employee was very nice and attentive. We slept very well and the bed was comfortable. We had a king bed and you can tell it was worn down because you were stuck in the ruts on each side of the bed. It was very quiet which was very nice (except when the person upstairs woke up). We didn't use any of the amenities but the tennis court, pool and hot tub looked nice. Again we didn't enjoy all of the smoking on the rooftop so we opted not to go up there. They are currently resurfacing and painting the outside of the hotel but it did not affect our room luckily. At most this is a 3 star boutique hotel and that's giving it credit. I heard there's a deal with Priceline and this chain to rate them all a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood