I made a last minute reservation with the front desk, which was extremely helpful while I sat in the cab line at LAX. I had arrived late, without eating. The hotel arranged to have a full meal in my room upon my very late check in. Upon arrival, my room was clean and the A/C had been set the lowest setting per my request. I checked out the next morning to find my bill settled and my arranged car service in the lobby waiting. I would absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood