The location is off the hubbub of Hollywood, but I for one love the residential location and close proximity to Sunset, Hollywood Blvd and Rodeo. To my surprise the room is a suite with a king size bed queen sleeper, fireplace and small balcony. The Suite is such a great value; I will be returning to LeMontrose when I am back in LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood