the outside of the building is not very descript or impressive, but as soon as you walk into the rooms/suites, you will find a modern décor with great appointment. they have a pool and tennis court on the roof, making for a nice relaxing afternoon. the kitchenettes are well stocked and the prices for the mini bar really aren't outrageous.
we were in town overnight as a birthday get away and really enjoyed ourselves. wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to someone who was trying to stay close to sunset strip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood