Le Montrose Suite Hotel
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$220
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$375
  • Pool
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$311
  • Pool
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$314
US$290
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$299
  • Breakfast included
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$415
US$275
Hotels.com
US$462
US$450
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
US$470
US$456
  • Pool
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$243
Chateau Marmont(West Hollywood)
US$781
1,022 results
All reviewsrooftop poolsunset stripresidential neighborhoodsanta monicadressing areatennis courtsbeverly hillsper nightroom servicesmall kitchengas fireplaceliving areaself parklos angelestucked awayquiet locationrodeo drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights as the last leg of our West Coast road-trip in August 2013.

We found Le Montrose to be a small, friendly and fit-for-purpose city-centre hotel. It's nicely decorated in a modern style but is a little dated and some furnishings are a little worse-for-wear now. However, for the price it is great and it was perfectly clean and well kept. The best thing is that it's small, private and quite - a bit of a one-off for LA! The small pool on the roof is lovely and the restaurant was also great (we only had breakfast but it was very good). Also the staff (Reception and the Valets) are lovely and very helpful.

We originally booked a Deluxe Suite but when we arrived found it to be on the lowest (which is nearly but not quite ground level) floor, so we asked for an upgrade which was the Superior King Suite. It was a smoking room and did smell a bit but we stayed there because it seemed quieter.

With the same budget we would definitely stay here again - it does definitely have that 'home away from home' feel.

Room Tip: Pay slightly extra to get a room on a higher floor and facing the back so it is quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
stephen b, General Manager at Le Montrose Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Dear Imogen K,

Thank you for the note regarding your stay at Le Montrose. It is greatly appreciated when our guests take the time and comment on our property and team. From what I am reading, it’s pretty clear that we were the right choice for you and were able to accommodate your needs! It sounds like you had an opportunity to enjoy most of what LMSH has to offer from our spacious suites, rooftop pool and breakfast from our delicious Privato menu!

I’m glad that the end of your West Coast trip brought you to Le Montrose and hopefully, for your next visit, we will see you again. All the best and safe travels!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I just stayed here for 2 nights. It is in a nice neighborhood in WeHo and very near shops/restaurants. I didn't have a chance to explore the facilities as this was business but the rooms are very nice and as pictured here on Trip Advisor. There is plenty of room to spread out with a large sofa, 2 big screen TVs, a dining table and kitchenette. The bathroom area had a nice vanity and dressing area. I wouldn't say the balcony was big enough to sit too comfortably on but you could still step out into the LA sunshine. The food in the restaurant (I only had breakfast) was very good with a nice variety. Service was very good. I go back in a couple of days; I hope to have time to checkout the rooftop. The one negative I would have is the small gym-only 2 treadmills, 2 elliptical machines and a couple of machines; no bikes. Oh, and FREE WIFI!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DebbieNYC1075
stephen b, General Manager at Le Montrose Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Hi DebbieNYC1075-

Thank you for the thorough review! You did an awesome job describing one of our Superior Suites to our friends at Trip Advisor…! I’m glad to hear you will be coming back soon and hope you will in fact have some time to enjoy all LMSH has to offer. Please let me when you are back as I would love to meet in person and say hello.

All the best and see you soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Nice staff, but hotel is really not clean, sofa bed was a disaster, and WAY TOO Expensive what what you get, you pay formlocation, smelly:((, tub was completely clogged but nothing was done after we asked to fix it, the shampoo and saop bottles were filfy, we will not stay there again,

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Adolfo D
stephen b, General Manager at Le Montrose Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Adolfo D-

I was so disappointed to read about your stay. Please call, or write me, if time permits so that I may better learn of your experience. I appreciate all feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

le montrose is a charming suite hotel in the middle of weho, very comfortable room with kitchen and balcony besides the rooftop with salt pool and jacuzzi.
the staff is very helping and happy to have you.
i recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for the suites with balcony in the 3rd or 4th level
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello there marcquadros!

Short and “suite”, I love it! Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. I truly appreciate you recognizing the team and hope your travels bring you back to WeHo soon! If I may be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best and safe travels!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights in August and had the one bedroom suite (as we have 2 children travelling with us).

The hotel is in a great location sandwiched between the Sunset Strip, Beverly Hills and Santa Monica Boulevard. The hotel may be a little tired around the edges but it has everything you need. The pool on the roof is small but the kids loved it (plus the hot tub) and the views cannot be beaten.

I can't complain about the rooms or the service, we were initially allocated a room on the ground floor that i did not consider appropriate with young children in tow but the hotel did all they could to accomodate us and moved us up to a great room on the 5th floor. We really appreciated the fully seperate bedroom which gave us much neede privacy from the children.

If you are looking for a quiet hotel in a good area I would recommend this place.

We found 3 great restaurants nearby:

Breakfast Le Conversation
Trendy thai food Night and Market (Sunset Strip)
'Celeb' restaurant Dan Tana

Room Tip: Go high up
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear leiceterboy-

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! I was pleased to read that the team was able to provide you with the type of suite that best fit your needs during your stay with us. Our One Bedroom Suites are perfect for a family, or corporate traveler, with ample space, two 42 inch TV’s and kitchenette! As far as location goes, your description is perfect! Steps away from Beverly Hills shopping or LA’s best dining and nightlife only enhance the Le Montrose experience.

Hope your next visit across the pond brings you back to Le Montrose. Feel free to reach out, would love to personally assist with your accommodations!

All the best, and safe travels!