I absolutely LOVE this hotel. I travel to Los Angeles almost 6 times a year and always stay at Le Montrose! It's a great central location but tucked away from the noise and traffic. The staff is incredible. They are polite, friendly and eager to be helpful! The rooms are gorgeous! It makes you feel like you're in your own little apartment. They are spacious and decorated beautifully. The gym is great and there is a pool on the rooftop with really cool views! I have recommended this hotel to so many of my friends who have also loved it! I stay in hotels very frequently and this one by far is one of my favs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood