Stayed at the Montrose this summer and booked it on sale with a pre-pay, and when I talked to the desk they were very helpful, letting me know when the actual pre-pay would go through and what to expect. The doorman was very helpful on arrival and upon checkin we received a room right by the elevator with a strange floorplan and limited space for our family of 5 (hence the "Suite"). When the bags were delivered the same doorman asked if he could show us another room which was much roomier and fit our requirements. We were moved without additional cost and enjoyed our stay. The food was wonderful and plentiful and the staff was very helpful without being intrusive. Location is amazing, right between Santa Monica and Sunset but off a side road so it is quiet and safe. I don't have a single bad thing to say about my stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood