I stayed at Le Montrose Suite for one night, in a standard room. This turned out to be a very good size hotel room with a lovely view and nice fireplace. The bed was quite comfortable, the bathroom clean, the minibar stocked and the staff friendly and professional. This hotel is very close to Beverly Hills. I stopped at the Pavilions on Santa Monica Blvd and got some Snapples, which I put in the fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just steps from Los Angeles’ Sunset Strip, Le Montrose Suite Hotel is designed with your privacy and comfort in mind. From the exclusive Privato Lounge and rooftop pool with panoramic Hollywood views, to our stylish studio and one bedroom suites, each element of Le Montrose is beautifully detailed with warm, urban appeal, sleek sophistication and an edgy, elegant attitude. Our West Hollywood location finds you minutes from the finest shopping, restaurants, and nightlife that Los Angeles has to offer. A daily $20.00 Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Montrose Suite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Montrose Hotel West Hollywood
- Le Montrose Suite West Hollywood