Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel & Suites
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
US$480
US$456
SmithHotels.com
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
US$398
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$334
  • Breakfast included
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$276
  • Pool
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$232
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$255
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$211
Agoda.com
US$408
US$369
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$210
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$250
2,565 results
All reviewsloft suitegreat locationsanta monicatrader joesbeverly hillswalking distancerodeo driveuniversal studiosbars and restaurantsbeverly centersunset striplos angelesvalet parkingjoseconciergestarbucksweho
Reviewed 19 August 2014

The hotel is situated on Santa Monica boulevard that runs all the way accross LA to Santa Monica, in West Hollywood. The area is safe-ish (in 3 days we witnessed a fight and also a lot of homeless people and addicts hanging around, but then again this is the reality of LA, you can't escape it wherever you go). The hotel needs to be renovated asap, because it looks old and worn out. Our room was nice though - spacious, in white and black, with modern touches and balcony. It is far from the nearest metro station, so you'll need to have a car (parking at the hotel is $30 per day) or use the bus (the daily travel card is $5, you need to buy it in the nearest metro station and then top up with $5 on any bus if you need it the next day). We stayed in LA for 4 days and in all honesty there is not much to do there. Santa Monica is like any other beach in the world. Walk of fame is full of tourists and too small (it's just a short street full of souvenir shops), downtown can't compare with other cities, eg NY, and pretty much every person we met there was so full of themselves..Go to Griffith observatory and park though, you'll love it there. And try Koreantown for some great food. Warner Bros studio tour is also a must.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Thank you for your review.

Ramada Plaza WEHO has an excellent, pedestrian friendly location which places our guests within walking distance to many exciting night clubs, fine restaurants and great shopping on Santa Monica, Sunset Blvd and La Cienega Blvd. We’re also only eight blocks from Beverly Center, Beverly Connection and Cedar Sinai Medical Center. Many of these locations can be walked to or require just a short trip by car or taxi.

There’s an MTA pickup 1 block across the street from the hotel and the MTA bus station is actually 2 blocks from the hotel. The hotel offers on-site taxi (LA Checker cab), town car and rental car service (Enterprise).

Regarding things to do in LA, where do I begin. West Hollywood is an authority on nightlife with a well-earned reputation for living it up since the 1920’s, House of Blues, Viper Room, The Whiskey a Go-Go, The Troubadour, The Roxy and many more. West Hollywood is world-renowned for restaurants, celebrity chefs, and A-list hotspots. The “must-eat” dining scene, served up in 1.9 square miles, will have you dining next to celebrities, in celebrity owned restaurants Ago by Robert De Niro and (Gordon Ramsay, London West Hollywood).
West Hollywood is also the shopping playground to LA’s elite, the jet set and rebellious trendsetters with a discerning taste for luxury. Experience top designers like Balenciaga, Christian Louboutin and 3.1 Phillip Lim. Rare fashion finds abound the 1.9 square miles with local faves J. Gerard, Jenni Kayne, Church and more. West Hollywood also features Distinct Shopping Districts like Sunset Plaza on The Sunset Strip – An upscale, Los Angeles shopping institution of pure glamour spanning back to the 1920s (Sunset Blvd at Sunset Plaza Dr) and the West Hollywood Design District – Trends start here. An impeccable collective of the world’s finest in fashion, art and design like Stella McCartney, Maxfield and Alberta Ferretti (Melrose Ave, Beverly Blvd and Robertson Blvd). West Hollywood has also been selected as “The most walkable city in California” by walkscore.com.

West Hollywood also offers a wonderful Arts and Culture scene. From walk-able urban collections (The West Hollywood Library Murals showcasing Shepard Fairey’s largest installation and Historic Route 66’s Neon Lights) to famed institutions (Pacific Design Center and MAK Center for Art and Architecture), The Creative City is a cultural destination to be explored inside and out.

The LA area also features other landmarks like the Hollywood Bowl, Universal Studios, Dodger Stadium, The Staples Center, 3rd Promenade, Six Flags, Rodeo Drive, Venice Beach, Griffith Park, Malibu, etc

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here and also found the staff not very welcoming... On our arrival the lift suite was a lot smaller than it appeared on their website... Totally unsuitable for 3 people... On arrival the pullout bed for the 3rd person was not made up despite them knowing 3 of us were coming... When I went down stairs and requested a blanket the woman behind the desk was quite shocked that I wanted one and repeated what I said What! You want a blanket? ' to which I replied yes please and a pillow would be great too thanks... To which I got a response of 'you want a pillow too?' And I again responded with a yes please... I left the room to go to the bottle shop and on my return I found the blanket and pillow thrown on the bed so I had to make my bed myself... When asked how we found our stay when we checked out I told him the room wasn't what we were expecting he didn't even acknowledge my comment... I would never recommend this place due to the rudeness and arrogance of staff... The only shining light was the maintenance man when he came to replace our television that wasn't working... He was the nicest thing about that place... 4 nights we spent there and the only good thing I found in LA was universal studios

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank BarbRet
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Thank you for your review.

I’m sorry that you found some of our staff unwelcoming. I am surprised regarding your comment about our front desk being shocked when you requested an additional blanket and pillow. We receive this type of request on a fairly regular basis so I can’t imagine anyone at the front desk being shocked. The staff member may have simple repeated your request to confirm exactly what you needed. I will discuss your comments with our front office staff during our next meeting.

Our loft suite is frequently selected by families with up to 4 people. It features a King bed in the upstairs loft and a pull-out Queen sofa bed downstairs. In some cases, guests also request a rollaway bed to accommodate everyone in the room.

Also, I wouldn’t assume the blanket or pillow were thrown on the bed, but more likely they were placed upon the bed.

I apologize your pull-out sofa bed wasn’t prepared. I will share your comments with our housekeeping staff. I’m glad to hear that you found our engineer accommodating and resolved your television problem.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Located in West Hollywood on the Santa Monica Boulevard, this hotel is close (15 min drive) to Universal Studios and the Chinese Theatre. I personally would support any hotel close to places you want to visit in LA because the traffic always seemed to be horrendous- morning or night. The hotel rooms and bathroom were small but functional and clean. We weren’t there to stay in the rooms anyways. The onsite laundry mat was a bonus and reasonable priced and the pool was also functional. Free WIFI with the hotel was great. The onsite breakfast was bland and I wouldn’t recommend, also the parking was steep at $30 a night so beware if you have your car. Overall though a good bases if you want to sight see LA in a few days.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
ramadaweho, Manager at Ramada Plaza West Hollywood Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you for your review.

Ramada Plaza WEHO is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Universal Studios is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Also, Mann's Chinese Theatre, Hollywood Bowl, Kodak Theater, Hollywood Blvd are only ten minutes away. Traffic does impact travel in Los Angeles, so staying close to your destination is very helpful. The hotel does provide guest laundries on both the 2nd and 3rd floors. WiFi is complimentary for our guests. Our overnight parking rate remains one of the lowest in the area.

Kitchen 24 is our on-site restaurant and is open 24 hours a day serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. They generally receive very complimentary reviews.

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I was there for a couple of days and found the stay there reasonably comfortable. The room had two beautiful beds and a great bathroom. In terms of proximity to all the tourist attractions, its quite good. Usually only a $10 cab ride to most places ($40-$50 from LAX). The concierge staff were nice but not overly friendly. The staff at the Tour and sightseeing office were always happy to help and gave you great advice.

Downsides were that the air con in the room was very bulky and noisy. Also the walls and floor seem very thin! We could hear people walking upstairs and on our own floor. We could even hear the TV in the next room!

The restaurant Kitchen 24/7 nextdoor was great for all meals. Very convenient as well.

Over all, would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alecia S

Thank you for your review.

Ramada Plaza WEHO provides clean, nicely appointed guestrooms that are reasonably priced. Our location places our guests close to many exciting night clubs, fine restaurants and great shopping on Santa Monica, Sunset Blvd and La Cienega Blvd. We’re only ten minutes from the Hollywood Bowl, Kodak Theater, Mann’s Chinese Theater and Hollywood Blvd. Universal Studios is only 15 minutes from the hotel. We apologize regarding your air conditioner. We provide individual ac units in every guestroom. Generally, they are very efficient and do an excellent job maintaining a comfortable climate in our guestrooms. Occasionally, we experience a problem with a unit. In this case, our engineering staff can repair or replace the unit, if necessary.

Kitchen 24, our on-site restaurant, offers a wonderful selection of food, appetizers and drinks. The menu items are reasonably priced and they offer a wonderful selection of food, appetizers and drinks. They also feature a wonderful outdoor patio area an offer a full bar with an extended happy hour, 7 days a week. They’re open 24 hours a day serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

May be the only place where you can leave your car in evening and walk to west hollywood entertainment. Location is perfect.
Parking is free for the guest of the hotel with a valet parking.
Rooms are big and clean, traditionnal decoration for the category. Reception was helpful as I had troubles with my credit card!
You can take your breakfast outside in the coffee shop, different menus, nice, clean and good value.
May be a little bit too pricey.
Anyway, I will come back there.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo