I fell in love with the Sunset Marquis. The hotel has such incredible Hollywood history and has a great rocker vibe. The staff was extremely kind and helpful no matter where you were in the hotel. The breakfast was DELICIOUS - you must get the Almond Protein drink! The location is GREAT which was helpful because we could walk to most places and avoided LA traffic.
Unfortunately the air conditioning in my original room was not working correctly (the room was nearly 80 degrees!). I must admit that I was extremely disappointed since I expected a much nicer room and experience upon recommendations. The hotel manager was extremely understanding, kind and helpful – quickly offering us another room (with working air conditioning) and complimentary breakfast for the inconvenience. The second room was overall MUCH nicer than the first – from the furniture to the cleanliness. Due to the change, I had a wonderful experience and will certainly stay at Sunset Marquis again for business and pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood