I stayed here on business in May 2014 and it has become one of my favourite hotels ever.
Great clean, modern feel to it. Has a boutique, friendly vibe to it as well as a rock and roll edge with the artwork and gallery.
The bed in my room was one of the comfiest i've ever slept in (including my own) and the shower in the bathroom was amazing. It also had a great selection of Aveda toiletries AND free wifi. The pool was also very nice to relax around and the sunloungers were cushioned and comfortable.
Location wise it is very central to West Hollywood and the Sunset Strip. I will definitely be staying here the next time I return to LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood