My wife and I stayed at the Sunset Marquis for 5 days in July and loved the hotel, the staff and the location. Hernan and Logan made our stay even more memorable by their local knowledge and although they were busy always found time for a smile and a chat,
The hotel has an amazing rock n roll history and we saw a few big stars during our stay, there's a recording studio, a restaurant, valet parking and a nightclub on site as well as wonderfully private bungalows and villas set out on a few acres of beautiful gardens. The Marquis is just off Sunset Blvd, walking distance to all the West Hollywood night clubs and Sunset Plaza as well. I'll be heading back ASAP to this fabulous hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quintessentially LA? Not exactly! Centrally located between Beverly Hills and Hollywood, the Sunset Marquis in West Hollywood, CA offers 152 suites and villas intertwined within a 5 acre oasis of gardens and private retreats. We also boast indoor/outdoor "RESTAURANT," 2 heated pools, iconic "BAR 1200" and "SPA." Mere steps from famed Sunset Strip, nightlife and music abound at legendary venues such as the House of Blues, The Comedy Store, Viper Room and Whisky a Go-Go. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sunset Marquis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Marquis Hotel West Hollywood
- Sunset Marquis West Hollywood