The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
US$456
SmithHotels.com
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
US$425
US$398
  • Pool
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$288
  • Pool
Le Parc Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$295
US$243
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$324
US$232
  • Restaurant
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$332
US$278
  • Restaurant
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$315
US$187
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$275
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$428
US$399
Agoda.com
1,889 results
All reviewsdouble showergordon ramsey restaurantrooftop poolcrown suiteboxwood restauranthouse carsoaking tubbel agehuge bathroomsunset stripcomplimentary breakfastlos angelesconcierge deskbeverly hillsbottle of champagnerooms are spaciousyogurt
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I used to live in Hollywood and moved the weekend of Memorial Day weekend. :( For my last weekend I wanted to go out right, so I got a room at the London and rented a Cabana at the Pool. I don't get or understand how I have never been here before. My cousin from New York will only stay here, I should've known. I cannot believe that I missed out on this spectacular Hotel the whole time I lived in LA!! (who am I?!)

I look for a lot when venturing out to Hotels:

Location: Um, no doubt an amazing location...next.
Service: OK..from the second I pulled up to the second I left every single person was awesome, friendly, kind, clean cut, attentive, and helpful. I couldn't believe it...seriously, how did I miss this gem?
Cleanliness: um...Immaculate.
My room!! Had I known to go here sooner, I may have just gotten a room 15 min from my place just to stay here because I loved the room!!! The view was sick..overlooking West Hollywood and the Pacific Design Center...The bathroom...oh my gawd. I'm seriously going to mimic this design one day in my house and pretend that I live at the London..hah!

The people... I'm going back to the people simply because I must explain that I had so much fun that I forgot about some of my charges...so I simply sent an email asking about a charge, I had 2 people respond (Ian and Sarah) both very prompt and polite. Ian called me immediately to go over each charge in a very professional way. He was so sweet!! After I understood all of the charges, Sarah emailed me a detailed report of my spending habits because I forgot after indulging on a bottle of wine (did I mention the pool yet? Oh..that's next). I even told her, "no no, I don't need help anymore because Ian helped out" and she still followed up and went over my charges. Class. Never once could I find a problem with anyone..and I tried..it was too good to be true! 100% complete satisfaction? NO way?!?! yes way.

OK, so the pool. GORGEOUS!! SICK views, I got a cabana and they give fruit, hummus, and a pitcher of Sangria (tasty) as a courtesy. I had so much fun that...well...I forgot half of my charges!! :-)

On the other side of the pool is a seating area that is just immaculate. I felt like I was in...um, maybe London? Certainly not in We Ho...I felt like I had gone on vacation..this is the true definition of the best Stay cation EVER!! My hubs and I played some friends in Ping Pong while overlooking some of the sickest views ever (panoramic!!)

All this, and the price was right. I previously joined the London Club Card Hotel thing...my room was comped. FREE. Even knowing that I had a free room, people treated my guests and me like Royalty.

I really cannot say enough about the London. I miss it. I cannot wait to go back..and I will.

My hubs and I LOVE hotels. We have gone to all of them in Hollywood for the pools, for b day parties, for private parties...we know Hollywood very very well. When we come back up to visit we are not staying with friends...we'll be taking a bath together and over looking an amazing view in a room at the London.

OH and I forgot to mention. We ate at Ramsey's restaurant. During dinner I was so tired that I didn't want to wait for dessert, so they told me to go to my room, delivered dessert with some decaf cappuccinos and the check, and I ate in bed.. :)

Love you guys!!

Room Tip: We chose the smoking side ONLY because we had friends stopping by that smoked. The smoking side supposedly has the BEST views. If you're going to eat, eat upstairs by the pool!! It is AMAZING outside. The views do something to your brain to make you feel even better than ever...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2012

The hotel is very clean, stylish and has a great staff. Front desk was very friendly and I loved the valet guys. We were up on the 5th floor and had a nice view. The location was great-pretty close to everything. We had the breakfast package during our stay which consisted of the buffet at the Boxwood. It was good-very fresh fruit and pastries although I ended up ordering off the menu which wasn't included. Overall it was a great time at a great hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2012

Fantastic hotel in West Hollywood. We arrived after a long haul flight and were able to check-in straight away, they even offered us free breakfast! The rooms, restaurant and pool area are stunning and attention to detail sublime. We spent 2 nights here at the start of our honeymoon and arrived back one night after dinner to find a complimentary bottle of French Champagne from the hotel. We will miss the friendly staff but vow to return to The London very soon.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Loved this hotel. The second we pulled up, we had bell boys/valets handling everything and even went to reception ahead of us to get our check-in started. Super staff. Everyone was great. Pretty pool area, loved the breakfast in the restaurant. My only complaint is that what they are trying to pass off as a suite is really just a room with a couch in it. I don't think that makes it a suite. But it was spacious and beautiful. I'd definitely stay here again when overnighting in Hollywood.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn17LosAngeles
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I was on business and do not consider myself "hip" "cool" "rich" or "famous" but I sure felt that way staying at the London. My colleagues did a great deal of research on my behalf for a place to stay as I had become dissatisfied with our previous two accommodation locations and they hit the jackpot this time. From the food to the rooms everything was PERFECT! and I am quite a picky eater and traveler. But the thing that made it all so enjoyable was everyone on the staff, everywhere we went in the hotel. Someone is doing an amazing job hiring those folks, thank you!
and I hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: There were 3 of us and all of our rooms were great...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business