Le Parc Suite Hotel
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
US$456
SmithHotels.com
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
US$398
  • Pool
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$358
US$288
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$347
US$334
  • Breakfast included
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$580
US$399
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$232
  • Restaurant
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$210
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$398
US$358
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsurth caferooftop pooltennis courtsquiet streetkitchen areamelrose avebeverly centerla cienegadressing roomwithin walking distancehome away from homesofa bedthird floorsmall kitchenflat screenhollywood hillsfull kitchen
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Have stayed at this hotel at least 2 dozen times and have always been thrilled---however most recent stay has me questioning whether or not will ever stay again. Room smelled musty.Hotel
authorized card for well over the two nights stay which blocked an excessive amount of available credit on my card (preventing me from supporting local retailers as I had left my other credit cards at home) and after checking out it and paying in full by another card, it took them (NOT my bank as they claimed) over a week to release the temporary authorization on the 1st card. But the worst part of the stay was that the bathtub did not drain at all--took it apart myself and had to clean MASSIVE amounts of stranger's hair from the tub- (YUK!) -which told me housekeeping never really cleaned the tub for an extended period of time. Had a "heart to heart" with the manager on site and the next day with the management company that runs the hotel and although they were apologetic, no real "sorry" or "what can we do to make it right?". When staying in a hotel whether it is 275.00 a night or 1,000.00 a night I want NO evidence of the previous guest(s). The most disappointing part was that this is how they treated a faithful and longtime guest. Next time it's The Chamberlain or somewhere else most likely. Seems since the previous Manager John has left, it has gone way downhill.

Room Tip: End rooms (suites) overlooking the front of hotel are the best. The rooms do have nice sized balconies to enjoy morning coffee on and the rooms have coffee makers. Dog friendly too.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mark A
Bert S, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. As a new manager to this hotel, I assure you that your input if very valuable as it is the best tool we have in making improvements. My sincere apologies for any inconvenience you experienced and please do not hesitate to contact me directly should I be of any assistance.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I really like this hotel. The staff is very efficient and friendly and the rooms are just perfect. The remodeling is beautiful and the bed is super comfy. I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else whenever I visit L.A.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dakini68

Thank you.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We only stayed one night, on a Saturday a few weeks ago but wish we had more time to enjoy this great hotel. You cant go wrong for the price and although we were only there overnight we took advantage of many of there wonderful amenities. Absolutely loved that our room was like 1 bedroom apartment, with a kitchen area, living room, bedroom and walk in closet! Once we unpacked we went right up to the roof top pool and were lucky enough to lounge in one the 2 cabanas with a out-door couches and a TV. My husband swam around while I read a book and soaked in the relaxing afternoon in the shade. Afterwards we got ready for dinner and opened the bottle of white wine in the room which was only about $20 and pretty good (definitely not as expensive as many other hotel mini bars can be). We then called down to the front desk and asked for a taxi but they offered us there complimentary car service to our dinner reservations at Sur Restaurant, very nice touch as this was the last night of our honeymoon. Sur was a short ride and in fact we walked back after dinner to the hotel and felt very safe and enjoyed our night stroll in West Hollywood. When we got up in the next morning we ordered room service for breakfast, which was delivered quickly, was excellent and allowed to enjoy the suite a little longer before we had to check out. I thought this hotel was a great value and will be back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenmariegar

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit at our hotel and hope we have the pleasure for you to be our guests once again in the near future.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

This hotel is in a nice area of Hollywood. I was able to walk to most places, including Sunset and all the touristy places. I actually used the fireplace in the room as I was pretty cold and use to the blazing temps in FL. I worked out in the gym and it was completely functional. The balcony and views from our suite were fantastic. The pool was tranquil and uncrowded, but it was not during the summer months so that might be why. I stayed in one of the king suites and it was spacious. We did not eat in the hotel, just had a few cocktails. I would stay here again with my family.

Room Tip: The king suite was great if it's for a couple.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shannon S

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking time to let us know of your experience. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

A friend recommended us to stay in this WeHo property. We were a bit uncertain, due to some mixed reviews. Here's what we found:

Our room, facing the back, was dark, very dark. The trees outside block almost all sunlight, and the dark interior makes it necessary to keep the lights on all day, unless you want to go nuts.

The rooms have all been refurbished, and there's not much to say about that. For us, traveling with a baby, to have access to a micro and to be able to do dishes was great. The dining room table allowed us to eat in when too tired, and the crib provided was appreciated by our son. Plenty of closet space and a fairly large bathroom completed our junior suite.

Negatives?

Breakfast. Food's Folien but we had paid for the breakfast package, promising a "full breakfast", but when we got there, the choices were limited. As vegetarians, we tried to change the meaty dish for a veggi one, priced equally, but we weren't allowed. Instead, if we wanted hot food, we had to forego the priciest ingredients on the plate. My tip: don't prepay your breakfast. Go out or eat à la carte. At 6 bucks, a refill of orange juice is pricy...

Housekeeping is sloppy. We left trash and diapers on the balcony to avoid smells. It was left untouched. Even a box labelled trash was left until we checked out. And the sap dispenser barely worked. With an eye for detail, this would be noticed.

The valet & bell service is often understaffed. Sometimes we had to wait a full 20' to get our car.

All in all, we think this is a pricy place, but I guess you pay for the location. The rating reflects a so called four star hotel, minus the things that didn't work. Lots of small things, but after a week, they add up... At least the hotel seems interested in feedback. That's a plus in my book.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Hans H

Thank you for your feedback. Your input is a valuable tool so we can continue to work on making improvements. We apologize for not living up to the standards you deserved.