“Wonderful hotel in West Hollywood”

Le Parc Suite Hotel
Ranked #8 of 19 Hotels in West Hollywood
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Le Parc Suite is a wonderful little hotel in West Hollywood. The room was clean, beautifully decorated, spacious and comfortable. We loved that there were snacks, drinks and wine right at our fingertips if we wanted them, and enjoyed a great room service breakfast delivered within 10 minutes. There is also a gorgeous pool on the roof deck that I wish I had time to check out. For an affordable LA price, you get so much quality and luxury. I only wish that I could pick this place up and drop it in a more lively area of the city. The hotel is located on a very quiet residential side street, it would have been nice to be able to walk to restaurants/bars/etc. But overall I can't complain because the hotel itself was definitely worth the cab rides!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Le Parc suites. The rooms are very generous, with a lovely kitchenette and lounge area. The bathroom clean and sizeable. The hotel restaurant provided us with some lovely meals, the bar tender (Jorge) mixes a fantastic Long Island Iced Tea. We found the pool area lovely, and a great place to relax after a day of sightseeing. I would highly recommend the Le Parc Suites, and I would definitely stay there again. Also, a perfect location, only a few streets from the Beverly centre.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Have stayed at this hotel at least 2 dozen times and have always been thrilled---however most recent stay has me questioning whether or not will ever stay again. Room smelled musty.Hotel
authorized card for well over the two nights stay which blocked an excessive amount of available credit on my card (preventing me from supporting local retailers as I had left my other credit cards at home) and after checking out it and paying in full by another card, it took them (NOT my bank as they claimed) over a week to release the temporary authorization on the 1st card. But the worst part of the stay was that the bathtub did not drain at all--took it apart myself and had to clean MASSIVE amounts of stranger's hair from the tub- (YUK!) -which told me housekeeping never really cleaned the tub for an extended period of time. Had a "heart to heart" with the manager on site and the next day with the management company that runs the hotel and although they were apologetic, no real "sorry" or "what can we do to make it right?". When staying in a hotel whether it is 275.00 a night or 1,000.00 a night I want NO evidence of the previous guest(s). The most disappointing part was that this is how they treated a faithful and longtime guest. Next time it's The Chamberlain or somewhere else most likely. Seems since the previous Manager John has left, it has gone way downhill.

Room Tip: End rooms (suites) overlooking the front of hotel are the best. The rooms do have nice sized balcon...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Mark A
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I really like this hotel. The staff is very efficient and friendly and the rooms are just perfect. The remodeling is beautiful and the bed is super comfy. I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else whenever I visit L.A.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dakini68
Reviewed 20 August 2013

We only stayed one night, on a Saturday a few weeks ago but wish we had more time to enjoy this great hotel. You cant go wrong for the price and although we were only there overnight we took advantage of many of there wonderful amenities. Absolutely loved that our room was like 1 bedroom apartment, with a kitchen area, living room, bedroom and walk in closet! Once we unpacked we went right up to the roof top pool and were lucky enough to lounge in one the 2 cabanas with a out-door couches and a TV. My husband swam around while I read a book and soaked in the relaxing afternoon in the shade. Afterwards we got ready for dinner and opened the bottle of white wine in the room which was only about $20 and pretty good (definitely not as expensive as many other hotel mini bars can be). We then called down to the front desk and asked for a taxi but they offered us there complimentary car service to our dinner reservations at Sur Restaurant, very nice touch as this was the last night of our honeymoon. Sur was a short ride and in fact we walked back after dinner to the hotel and felt very safe and enjoyed our night stroll in West Hollywood. When we got up in the next morning we ordered room service for breakfast, which was delivered quickly, was excellent and allowed to enjoy the suite a little longer before we had to check out. I thought this hotel was a great value and will be back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jenmariegar
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This hotel is in a nice area of Hollywood. I was able to walk to most places, including Sunset and all the touristy places. I actually used the fireplace in the room as I was pretty cold and use to the blazing temps in FL. I worked out in the gym and it was completely functional. The balcony and views from our suite were fantastic. The pool was tranquil and uncrowded, but it was not during the summer months so that might be why. I stayed in one of the king suites and it was spacious. We did not eat in the hotel, just had a few cocktails. I would stay here again with my family.

Room Tip: The king suite was great if it's for a couple.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shannon S
Reviewed 19 August 2013

A friend recommended us to stay in this WeHo property. We were a bit uncertain, due to some mixed reviews. Here's what we found:

Our room, facing the back, was dark, very dark. The trees outside block almost all sunlight, and the dark interior makes it necessary to keep the lights on all day, unless you want to go nuts.

The rooms have all been refurbished, and there's not much to say about that. For us, traveling with a baby, to have access to a micro and to be able to do dishes was great. The dining room table allowed us to eat in when too tired, and the crib provided was appreciated by our son. Plenty of closet space and a fairly large bathroom completed our junior suite.

Negatives?

Breakfast. Food's Folien but we had paid for the breakfast package, promising a "full breakfast", but when we got there, the choices were limited. As vegetarians, we tried to change the meaty dish for a veggi one, priced equally, but we weren't allowed. Instead, if we wanted hot food, we had to forego the priciest ingredients on the plate. My tip: don't prepay your breakfast. Go out or eat à la carte. At 6 bucks, a refill of orange juice is pricy...

Housekeeping is sloppy. We left trash and diapers on the balcony to avoid smells. It was left untouched. Even a box labelled trash was left until we checked out. And the sap dispenser barely worked. With an eye for detail, this would be noticed.

The valet & bell service is often understaffed. Sometimes we had to wait a full 20' to get our car.

All in all, we think this is a pricy place, but I guess you pay for the location. The rating reflects a so called four star hotel, minus the things that didn't work. Lots of small things, but after a week, they add up... At least the hotel seems interested in feedback. That's a plus in my book.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family