Le Parc Suite Hotel
Sunset Tower Hotel(West Hollywood)
US$479
US$456
SmithHotels.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Sunset Plaza Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$419
US$334
  • Breakfast included
Petit Ermitage(West Hollywood)
US$609
US$583
  • Pool
Andaz West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$352
US$334
  • Pool
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$301
  • Restaurant
Le Montrose Suite Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$372
US$250
Official Website
  • Restaurant
Grafton on Sunset(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$318
US$246
  • Restaurant
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$435
Sunset Marquis(West Hollywood)
US$518
US$459
  • Restaurant
All reviewsurth caferooftop pooltennis courtsquiet streetkitchen areamelrose avebeverly centerla cienegadressing roomwithin walking distancehome away from homesofa bedthird floorsmall kitchenflat screenhollywood hillsfull kitchen
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Very disappointed with my stay. Hotel felt in need of a serious refurbishment, but my main issue is that having left a phone and necklace upon check out, the hotel staff were very unhelpful with regards to tracing my items and claimed to have not seen anything even though I know exactly where and exactly when these items were left. NOT impressed AT ALL.

Room Tip: Don't go, and if you do, certainly don't forget any of your belongings as you will never see them again!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Sparksikkles
Bert S, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

I apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed at Le Parc Suite Hotel for a week and really enjoyed both the room and the overall service there. Rooms are actually more like little apartments with a fully furnished kitchen, a table for four and a spacious sofa. The bed can be separated from the room with a curtain for more privacy. The kitchen can be stocked up with cutlery, plates, pots and pans plus a hot plate so if you want you can make your own dinner. My room was furnished with a little gas-operated fireplace. There is a pool and a hot tub on the roof (plus a tennis court which is separated from the pool area so sport and relaxation don't get in each other's way... It's ok to bring your own food and drinks to the rooftop but you can also order from the hotel restaurant. The area is great. Quiet and relaxed but with some nice restaurants, bars and an Urth caffee just around the corner. Definitely recommended for both business and vacation.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second or third floor. The rooms to the back on the first floor tend to be a bit dark during the day. Did not bother me since I was not there during daytime but if you like sunlight in your room those are not for you...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Le Parc.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Previously, before I found this hotel, I had travelled to LA many times and always stayed in different hotels. Once I found this one I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. This hotel has a great location in a quiet street. It also allows someone like me who doesn't drive in LA to catch the buses easily.

I have found that no matter which section of staff you are talking to, all are friendly and very professional.

The rooms are huge and clean and the beds are very comfortable.

I'm about to book again for the end of October and early November.

Note: Make sure you know the address of the hotel because the last time I was in LA I had to give directions to the shuttle driver.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank randomaus

We are happy to found us too! Happy you enjoyed your stay

Reviewed 17 September 2013

We arrived in North West Knoll Drive late at night after a 7.5hr drive from Carmel, CA. Slightly lost in the last 200yds due to the GPS I called the hotel to get some final directions. I spoke to Chuck who was brilliant, he guided me to the hotel perfectly!
The customer services never ended from that moment on, from the housekeeping staff to Valet staff, EVERYONE was amazingly helpful. Mario also went that extra mile to help our family out giving us advice on where to spend a quiet afternoon even! Which as we were in LA four weeks we needed.
Our room was beautiful, very well appointed with everything we could wish for, the storage was incredible, and the size of rooms were great. Only one big let down and considering we were going to be there for some time we felt disappointed. Although we had the corner room at the front aspect which included a small balcony, we were living in the 'amazon rain Forrest' we had the most enormous trees surrounding us for both windows making our room very dark so always needing to have lights on, and it also meant our balcony was really unusable. Such a real pity as it would have been perfect.
The laundry facilities are great with brand new washers and dryers, once again a must when staying for a long period.
We ate in the restaurant once and had a lovely meal and great service in a real homely setting.
We also had room service one evening which was served beautifully and was an excellent meal.
Travelling with our two daughters aged 13 & 4 the pool was another pull for us, sadly, we tried to use it on three or four occasions but simply couldn't get a chair to sit on let alone a bed!
Certainly not the fault of the hotel as a pool in a LA hotel is a real bonus it was just a pity we couldn't enjoy it after a busy morning of sightseeing.
While at the hotel we were also able to obtain tickets to an amazing ball game (our first ever!) curtesy of another member of staff who managed to get us four amazing seats to the Dodgers vs Yankees game.....truly awesome and a night we will never forget.
The hotel is well situated to some lovely restaurants close by, you have Melrose Avenue and Santa Monica Blvd round the corner. Target is ten minutes walk away opposite the Beverly Mall straight down La Cienega if you fancy a nice walk out.
We spent a very happy time at Le Parc and would certainly recommend a visit.

Room Tip: Rooms on the third floor have less chance of been overshadowed by trees.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Bert S, General Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience. We appreciate your input and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Le Parc Suite is a wonderful little hotel in West Hollywood. The room was clean, beautifully decorated, spacious and comfortable. We loved that there were snacks, drinks and wine right at our fingertips if we wanted them, and enjoyed a great room service breakfast delivered within 10 minutes. There is also a gorgeous pool on the roof deck that I wish I had time to check out. For an affordable LA price, you get so much quality and luxury. I only wish that I could pick this place up and drop it in a more lively area of the city. The hotel is located on a very quiet residential side street, it would have been nice to be able to walk to restaurants/bars/etc. But overall I can't complain because the hotel itself was definitely worth the cab rides!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate you business.