All reviewsurth caferooftop pooldressing roomquiet streetmelrose avebeverly centerwithin walking distanceresidential areala cienegahome away from homesofa bedsmall kitchenrooms are hugethird floortucked awayflat screenfull kitchen
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Loved this hotel and wish we could have stayed longer. It's very well located and the rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated. We did not use a kitchen as we stayed just a few days, but it would have been useful otherwise. The "dining area" and balcony are lovely as well. i would stay here again.

Pros:
- location
- room design and size
- roof top swimming pool
- welcome drinks on arrival
- very quiet

Cons:
- air conditioner in our room was quite old and made an annoying sound so we had to turn it off as it was hard to fall asleep.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Thomas H, Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear PandiMcPandaFace,

Awesome name by the way! Thank you very much for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with us! I am so pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay, particularly our accommodations. However, I was disappointed to hear that the A/C unit in your suite made it a challenge for you to sleep. Your input is a very valuable tool for us to continue to make improvements and we appreciate you taking time to let us know how we did.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel with good size rooms. Bedroom separated by curtain to sofa bed that gave privacy. Decent sized kitchen and walk in wardrobe.

Pool was small but good enough for swim with kids. Plenty of pool side towels. Generally quiet.

Kitchen facility in room however there was no cutlery or delph in kitchen which made it a little useless.

Area is good fun...nice restaurants near by, vibrant area and not too far from bus stop for redline bus. Bus also very close that goes all way to Santa Monica beach. Very reasonable and great for kids.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Thomas H, Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Dear Linda R,

Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback with us. I am thrilled that you had a great stay and found your accommodations comfortable and relaxing. We look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back again, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I'm trying something new. This is a review based off my first night/first impression. So far, so good. Check in was a breeze. All staff so far have been polite, courteous and helpful. They have hotel phones everywhere...I like that. It's clean and up to date. The room/suite is nice and big. We have a nice balcony that overlooks the front street. Outlets are conveniently located to the bed and they have an electric fireplace. I have not tried the wifi yet but they off free access or an upgrade. Which makes me think the "complementary" wifi will be slow/not sufficient (but who knows). Restaurant on site...but they add a $10 delivery charge and a 20% gratuity charge to your bill for room service. Not the worst. But a bit inconvenient for already higher priced food. The pool was nice. Heated. And, rooftop. BUT THERE IS NO HOT TUB. A bit sad on this one....I think/thought the website said there was a hot tub. There use to be...but it's gone now. That's it for now. Really, it's a nice comfortable hotel. You can tell they want to make/keep their guests happy.

Stayed: November 2017

Dear Lara J,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and while I am pleased to note that you are enjoying your overall visit, I do apologize as we did remove our Jacuzzi some time earlier this year replacing it with a fire pit seating area. We thank you for choosing Le Parc, and hope to have an opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We were spending 8 days on the West Coast. I had booked Airbnbs for half the time and then Le Parc for the other half. I booked online, thought everything was taken care of and then two weeks later I get a standard email that my reservation was canceled. I was very confused and spoke to someone, apparently there was a typo in my zip code... but no one tried to contact me to rectify the situation.. they just canceled me. Two weeks later. It was very odd. I almost just booked somewhere else, but this hotel was highly recommended by a lot of people, so I reinstated the reservation. Everyone who we interacted with on the property was nice.

We LOVED the room or should I say apartment. Very clean and comfortable.
You can't beat the location. We didn't use the rental car at all when we were there.

They should really cut the crap with their resort fee of $20/day tacked onto your bill - this fee allows you to make phone calls from the landline in the room and gives you access to a newspaper, etc - it felt like I was being billed to live life in 1995.

Overall - happy with our stay minus the few annoyances that could easily be buttoned up by management.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jared P

Dear Jared P,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to some of our new fees and policies. We Value and Appreciate your candid feedback.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here as a base to see LA. Great location in super safe West Hollywood and in general thought the hotel was ok but felt its in need of some refurb - and maybe I didn’t read it in the small print but was a little shocked to be charged $20 pppn “amenities” fee for basically WiFi and the gym which I would expect to be free. I thought it was an ok hotel but overpriced for what it was.

Stayed: November 2017
3  Thank VicScot
Thomas H, Manager at Le Parc Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Dear VicScot,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to some of our new fees and policies. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We Value and Appreciate your candid feedback.