“Very nice room and good breakfast at this business class hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in West Sacramento
San Francisco Bay Area
“Very nice room and good breakfast at this business class hotel”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one night in May 2012. It was conveniently located off of the freeway. The room was spacious and well appointed. The bed was too soft though. In the morning there was a complimentary breakfast with a wide variety of choices.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor. It was quiet.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I am a reguar guest in this facility. I am a Flight Attendant with American Eagle Airlines.
I am most impressed and pleased with the attention and courtesy of three of your employees. Angel Lopez, Sagal Emi and Rose Lopez.
The personalized customer service I recieve from the above mentioned employees is outstanding. I am always very delighted to see them all when I arrive and disappointed when they are not available when I am a guest.

Rose Lopez is the most welcoming breakfast hostess I have experienced in all the hotel properties we as a crew stay in. I am always excited to see her and she makes my day....I always leave with a smile on my face and a good warm feeling inside because she is so sweet and attentive. Not all of the substituting breakfast hostess display the same attention. Kudo's to ROSE LOPEZ!!!!!

Angel Lopez is very pleasant and always has a very welcoming smile to greet the guests. The atmosphere in the front lobby is refreshing, pleasant and warm. When asked for assistance he is very open and willing to accomondate. I never get the feeling of being a bother or an inconvenience that one sometimes get's when interacting with front desk personnell. It is also a pleasnt ride when he is our driver in the morning.
Kudo's to ANGEL LOPEZ!!!

I met Sagal when I first became a Flight Attendant with American Eagle after retiring from AA 8 years prior. The first time I was a guest here she was so friendly and bright! There are many hotels that we as crew members stay in, but when you feel like you are family and at home while staying at a hotel, it is very special. Sagal makes the guests feel like they are at home.

In summary, I am always very happy to be a guest at this property and it is ONLY because of these three employess, their personal customer service and the attention recieved with always a smile and a very warm welcome.
Please treat these empployees very special because they are truly an assett to your establishment!!!!!!

KUDO'S TO ROSE, ANGEL & SAGAL!

Alicia Harris
Flight Attendant
American Eagle Airlines

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank msleesha
Moreno Valley
Reviewed 29 April 2012

On April 26 through April 28, 2012, I reserved a one bed hotel room for a business event. Last minute my wife and kids decided they wanted to go. When I arrived, I requested a room with two beds. Cecilia, who was working the front counter, was very helpful. She said they were booked, but she spent about ten minutes on the computer and was able to change rooms around to accomodate my request. This was greatly appreciated. Thank you, Cecilia!!

The entire hotel (rooms, pool area, lounge) was very clean. They also had a very good breakfast in the morning that was complimentary.

Great experience.

Bill

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank wrdMorenoValley
Diamond Bar, California
Reviewed 29 April 2012

There was a terrible vomit odor in my room. I requested to change to another room and was told there was no other room available. My room was never really cleaned. The comforter would just be straightened out. Empty roll of toilet paper was not replaced. There were some sticky stains in the bathroom floor that were never cleaned during my 4 night stay. Not even the ice bucket liner was replaced. The temperature in the room was either too cold or too hot. Had a miserable stay. Will not be returning to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Leua, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, responded to this review, 1 May 2012
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites, West Sacramento. I am very sorry to hear about your experience here at the hotel. We have shared this with the team to ensure that this does not happen again. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Leua Malzahn
Hod Hasharon
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We had a business meeting in nearby Davis. We flew into Sacramanto and looked for a place to stay in between. The Hampton was perfect for us. The rooms were huge, nicely appointed and very clean. The staff at the front desk were friendly, courteous and informative. Breakfast was fresh varied and plentiful. Lots of parking (Free). Good wireless Internet. All in all a great place to stay if you have to be in the area.

Room Tip: We had three rooms in various parts of the hotel and they were all very much the same.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Shaked007
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is my third stay at this hotel and I have yet to be disappointed. The hotel is conveniently right off I-80 and the rooms are clean. More importantly, the staff is always ready with a smile. Thanks to Rise for always having a kind word with my two kids as we consider our breakfast options. She does an excellent job of making sure the breakfast is hot and plentiful. We're looking forward to our next stay. Great bang for the buck!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Terry808
Glendale, California
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I would like to commend Bali on her professionalism and customer service skills. I stayed at this hotel for 5 weeks on business and she made me feel right at home. I would definelety stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
#4 of 81 in Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas
Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town
Residence Inn Sacramento Downtown at Capitol Park

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento? Share your experiences!