We have had a good experience in every Hampton Inn, but this one was above average even for Hampton Inns. The location is close to the freeway, but not right next to it, and thus it is QUIET - a luxury when traveling these days. The staff - very helpful and attentive. Breakfast is a good variety, but the main hot selections taste like what they are - purchased items that are simply heated up. Plenty of fruit - even a fruit bowl from which to choose in the gathering area all day. Love the 24-7 coffee bar in the lobby. Shopping nearby. I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn and Suites West Sacramento is located a block from RiverPoint Marketplace and is just across the river from downtown Sacramento providing quick and convenient access to historic landmarks, state government buildings, Sacramento City College, four-star restaurants, great shopping and much more. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with free WiFi, iron, flat screen TV and complimentary local calling. Additional hotel amenities include free daily hot breakfast, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, and Suite Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento
- Hampton Inn And Suites West Sacramento