The hotel itself was nice. The room seemed kind of small. The food at breakfast was cold, I had to microwave it to heat it up. The staff was very helpful and the lobby and breakfast area was very nice. Pool looked great, even though I didn't use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn and Suites West Sacramento is located a block from RiverPoint Marketplace and is just across the river from downtown Sacramento providing quick and convenient access to historic landmarks, state government buildings, Sacramento City College, four-star restaurants, great shopping and much more. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with free WiFi, iron, flat screen TV and complimentary local calling. Additional hotel amenities include free daily hot breakfast, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, and Suite Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites West Sacramento
- Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento