“Overnight Business Trip”

Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in West Sacramento
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Picked this hotel because of its proximity to KOVR TV station, which I had business with. Hotel and room were clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was an added bonus. Would stay there again.

2  Thank Mark W

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My stayed at the Hampton Inn was excellent. Staff greeted us with a smile and provided information about the Inn. The room was “white glove test” clean with all the expected amenities. A relaxing swim in the pool was a perfect end to a long travel day. The breakfast menu offered something for every taste.

1  Thank ppikes
Reviewed 28 June 2014

A great place to stay and very clean with a helpful staff. The breakfast is great. Location is excellent for visiting Davis. Staff is friendly and helpful. Laundry room is small and does not have air conditioning.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I can't say enough about our recent stay. We needed a home base from which to attend our son's college graduation in Davis, and explore Napa, Sacramento, and San Francisco. From the first moment ( fastest hotel check-in we've ever had), we were extremely satisfied. Very reasonable rates , huge room, best free hotel breakfast we've ever had, very courteous and helpful staff, and the hotel was the cleanest one we've ever been in. Free parking, and the hotel snack shop just off the lobby was nice to have. Plus, they didn't 'price gouge ' for things in the snack shop- for instance , a bottle of water was only 1.00, not the usual 3.00 to 6.00! Also, there are places to eat within walking distance . The last night of our trip was spent at an upscale hotel in downtown San Francisco , at three times the price in what was possibly the smallest hotel room ever. I know we paid for location, but I found myself seriously missing our room at the Hampton Inn!

2  Thank Kathy725
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great Staff! Very friendly. Clean rooms. Internet worked great. I've stayed at other hotels where is was more intermittant. The van driver waited for me after his shift was supposed to end, because my flight was late.

1  Thank Angela P
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great service. Great breakfast. Clean room. Nice hotel. Will definitely stay at a Hampton Suites hotel in the future. The front desk literally had my information and key waiting and check in was less than 2 minutes. Friendly, convenient, great location next to freeway (but not too close). Thanks!

1  Thank Henricus P
HtlMngr, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you so much for your glowing review. I appreciate all the nice things you had to say about our great service, our clean rooms, and great breakfast. I'm excited that my guest service staff anticipated your arrival and your check in was within a reasonable amount of time. I have shared your comments with our staff and we are committed to excellence so if you have 1 thing that we can improve on please feel free to contact me with your suggestions. I thank you again for taking the time and we hope we can better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I ended up with a handicap room and it was a very large room. The comforters on the bed were nice, but lumpy :-) This hotel is next to the CHP Academy and that is where we had our training. It was very convenient and a comfortable room.

1  Thank Dawn F

Dear Dawn F,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate all the nice things you had to say about our friendly staff and comfortable beds. I'm glad our location was in proximity of your training at the CHP Academy. I'll be sharing your comments with the proper departments as to we are always looking for improvement. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel. We hope to serve you again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Sacramento
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramen...
#3 of 15 in West Sacramento
Homewood Suites by Hilton Sacramento Airport-Natomas
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacra...
#2 of 15 in West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites Sacramento-Airport-Natomas
Embassy Suites by Hilton Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento? Share your experiences!