This is one of the best Hampton Inn & Suites i have been to. I stay in hotels often for business trips that i take. the people that work at this hotel were very nice and helpful the front desk people always ask how im doing and if i need anything they all made me feel very welcomed.my room was very clean it was the cleanest room i have ever seen they had these comment cards Catch Me at My Best and i was going to fill it out before i left but i forgot. i think the name on the comment card was Stephanie R she did a excellent job on the room. the breakfast was good it was better then i thought it would be. the hotel is by the freeway also near old Sacramento. I will be staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn and Suites West Sacramento is located a block from RiverPoint Marketplace and is just across the river from downtown Sacramento providing quick and convenient access to historic landmarks, state government buildings, Sacramento City College, four-star restaurants, great shopping and much more. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with free WiFi, iron, flat screen TV and complimentary local calling. Additional hotel amenities include free daily hot breakfast, outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, 24-hour business center, and Suite Shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites West Sacramento
- Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento Hotel West Sacramento