“Disappointed”

Ramada West Sacramento Hotel and Suites
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in West Sacramento
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I've given this hotel a number of opportunities over the last year because they are family owned and were remodeling. I found that my loyalty to them was greater than their loyalty to the customer. Many little things such as the door cards failing to work, appliances failing to work, failure to correct when notified of problem, insects, garbage left in room from previous occupant, last minute price increase to get the room shown online when reserved. When I asked to speak to the manger at check out because of latest issue he chose to have his staff tell me to wait until he finished his breakfast. I was unable to have breakfast because I had to use the AC to dry my hair because the dryer didn't work and they never delivered another as they promised. When asked if they offered a special rate for regular customers I received no response so I assume they do not wish to cultivate a relationship with regular customers. Again, these are issues that continued over the 15-20 times I've stayed at this hotel since Oct 2013. The front desk people are very pleasant but I think I'll be looking for another hotel.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here July 15th I believe and we had a great stay! I work at a Hotel in Napa Valley so I know what a good hotel is! The price is great and the breakfast was perfect! The staff was amazing! Big props to the man who set up our reservation and the lady who checked us out. Thank you guys! We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This hotel is older and well kept up. The grounds are very nice. The room is nothing special, but clean and well stocked. The breakfast that they provide each morning is very good. I woul have no problem staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Have stayed in the 'motel' part as well as the 'Tower' rooms; Tower rooms seem to be newer, nicer & much quieter. As a woman alone traveling on business, I feel safe at this hotel. Free WiFi is great; Staff is courteous & accommodating...after a very long travel day, returned to my room @ 1:30 AM to discover no bath towels. Called the front desk & someone met me as I stepped off the elevator with a fresh warm stack of towels. At various times I've asked for toothpaste, bandaids, etc & there's never been a problem. This is the hotel I prefer when in the Sacramento area.

Room Tip: Tower rooms are better
Reviewed 14 July 2014

The only problem we had was on the night that we arrived on July 4, 2014, There was a 4th of July party going on that rocked the windows of the motel and didn't stop until after 2:00 am. We had been traveling from East coast to West coast and we were wiped out but was assured that the party was something new they were trying and would end soon after we checked in. Needless to say it didn't. I finally fell asleep sometime after 2:00am but the party was still going so I don't know how long they actually partied.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Extended Stay America - Sacramen...
#3 of 15 in West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacramento
Hampton Inn & Suites West Sacram...
#1 of 15 in West Sacramento
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento
Holiday Inn Express - West Sacra...
#2 of 15 in West Sacramento
Vagabond Inn Executive Sacramento Old Town
Rodeway Inn West Sacramento
Rodeway Inn West Sacramento
#5 of 15 in West Sacramento
Hilton Garden Inn Sacramento/South Natomas

Been to Ramada West Sacramento Hotel and Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada West Sacramento Hotel and Suites

Address: 1250 Halyard Dr, West Sacramento, CA 95691-3494
Region: United States > California > West Sacramento
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #8 of 15 Hotels in West Sacramento
Price Range: £65 - £78 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada West Sacramento Hotel and Suites 3*
Ramada Inn and Suites has been rated by TripAdvisor as the #1 business hotel in West Sacramento. We are proudly under new management and strive to create the best experience for our guests. We offer great value to our economy guests and luxurious suites for our executive guests. With the Ramada Inn & Suites you will surely enjoy a relaxing atmosphere where staff is helpful and your needs are met. The Ramada offers a complimentary hot buffet breakfast, business center, shuttle service, superb amenities, package specials, courteous staff and fine features. Nearby attractions include Old Sacramento, Arco Arena, Sacramento Convention Center, California Railroad Museum, Sacramento River, Cal Expo, home of the State Fair, Clarksburg Wineries and much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada West Sacramento Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn And Suites