Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento
Motel 6 Sacramento West(West Sacramento)
US$69
Hampton.com
US$90
US$80
RodewayInn
Sunset Inn & Suites(West Sacramento)
US$89
US$257
US$240
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Townhouse Motel(West Sacramento)
Westwood Motel(West Sacramento)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgrocery store across the streetcovered parkingroom was cleancomplimentary breakfasthotel is locatedwould stay here again
Reviewed 23 May 2011

For a hotel close to the highway and next door to a construction rental lot and office we enjoyed staying at this hotel.The staff were helpful and knowagable of local areas to shop. We both appriciated the helpful service of Sophie and I believe Stefanie was the other counter rep. Sophie was helpful in letting us know where to go shoping. and local areas to visit in general being a helpful host :)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
HIEXWSAC, Manager at Holiday Inn Express - West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2011

We thank you for your stay with us here, and hope you come to visit our area again and stay here with us. I will relay the message to Sophie and Stefanie once again we thank you for staying with us.

Management

Reviewed 16 April 2011

Overall, this hotel is OK for a Holiday Inn.

The not so good -

The rooms do tend to be smaller than you usually get in this price class.
The hallway had a bit of a case of bad breath.
The carpet was worn and needed to be replaced.
The mattress was a little broken down on the sides.

Here is the good -

Nice and quiet except for some highway noise.
HDTV.
Well lit parking.
Excellent breakfast!
Very nice people working at this property.
Room was clean.
Good internet connection.

Would I stay here again? Sure! But it would not be my first choice in this general location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 December 2010

I stay at this hotel many, many times on business because of the wonderful way I am treated by the staff. The morale is high among them, which I believe is the reason they're so thoughtful and positive. It is clear to me that they take their jobs seriously and that they love doing the best for their guests as possible.

I've watched them deal with difficult guests, and by the time they were through, everyone was happy . . . especially the guests.

The facility if upgraded and extremely comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend the Holiday Inn Express in West Sacramento!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2010

We stayed here on our way to San Francisco on a whim and were rewarded with a very friendly front desk reception, including warm cookies and hot chocolate available on arrival.

We had no trouble finding a parking spot, contrary to the other reviews on trip advisor.

Our room was a standard size, containing a large mini fridge and microwave, plus in room coffee facilities.

About a mile up the road is a massive shopping complex with Walmart and other stores, but across the road from the hotel is a grocery store.

There were many small touches such as the unique folding of the towels and tissues, good quality linen, reasonably priced laundry and the previously mentioned welcome treats that make this location easy to recommend to any future travelers to the area.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 25 October 2010

I stayed here while traveling to Sacramento for a job interview. I booked a one night stay for a Sunday evening. I chose this hotel because it was right off I-80 in West Sacramento and conveniently located between downtown Sacramento (for my interview) and Davis, CA (where I was also to visit friends). The hotel is also fairly close to a 24 hour Walmart (about 1.2 miles, you'll definitely need directions), which was very convenient when I realized at 11 PM the evening before my interview that my dress hose had a run. There are also some fast food places nearby.

The room was small with just the one queen bed, but that is my only complaint. When I arrived it was a bit stuffy inside, but it was also late afternoon and the AC was turned off. After turning on the air I had no complaints.

The room itself was very clean with a fairly spacious bathroom given the small size of the overall room/hotel. The front desk staff was very friendly, though I admit I only interacted with them on a very limited basis due to my short stay. Breakfast is included and is the typical Holiday Inn Express buffet- bagels, muffins, pastries, hot cinnamon rolls, a hot entree (biscuits w/ gravy and some sausage), hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee, and cereal. Fresh baked cookies were also put out the rest of the day. The internet connection was plenty fast enough and the workout room appeared quite clean and organized (didn't have time to use the machines, so just going on appearance).

Future guests should take note that parking is very limited in the hotel. It looked like there might be some street parking available for larger vehicles/trailers, but you may want to call ahead to be sure. The hotel is in a bit of an industrial area (still feels secure though), so I doubt it would be a big problem.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business