Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Vince's Motel(West Sacramento)
  • Restaurant
Plaza Motel & Apartments(West Sacramento)
View Hotel
Motel 6 Sacramento West(West Sacramento)
  • Pool
Sky Ranch Motel(West Sacramento)
View Hotel
Great Value Inn(West Sacramento)
Flamingo Motel(West Sacramento)
View Hotel
All reviewsgranola barsgrab and golong term staypots and pansfull size refrigeratorhome away from homewill stay there againhot watertoilet papergood nights sleepdesk clerkthe hotel stafflate checkcomfortable bedconvenient locationkitchenettechp
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have read some reviews of this hotel complaining about everything from the quality of the toilet paper to the fact that guests are expected to turn in their dirty linens themselves and get new ones from the desk.

It's an Extended Stay hotel. That's part of the deal. If you really don't want to lift a finger when you travel, if the stroll to the desk for fresh towels exhausts you, then go pay $120 a night for a maid to bring you towels and make the bed.

For the rest of us who love a good deal on a lovely, large room with a kitchenette and aren't afraid of a short walk for towels, this is a great place to stay.

It is very quiet - one of the quietest hotels I ever stayed at. It's very clean, the decor is modern, the front desk staff is consistently great, parking is plentiful and near the building, there are fast food joints nearby if you want to get some food on the run, it's freeway close, it's in a safe area of town, and the water pressure in the sinks and shower is very good to good.

I would stay here again in a minute!

Room Tip: If you book through Priceline be sure to call the hotel and specify smoking or non-smoking. Priceline doesn't let you choose that in advance.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for telling us about your stay. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and found us to be a good value. We try to make each and every one of our guests' stay as pleasant as possible and we're happy that we accomplished that with you. We are proud of our staff for providing you with quality customer service.

Thank you again for your kind words. We hope you continue to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

The staff is great and helpful, rooms are clean, newly renovated. Only problem is endemic at Extended Stay, really really crappy selection of TV channels. But the kitchenette is nice, the location is good with shopping and other amenities conveniently located. I've been here a few months and am mostly very satisfied.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service out staff provided. Your feedback regarding our TV channel lineup is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. Again, thank you for the comments. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have made this hotel my home, away from home for several months now while on a work assignment. This hotel is in a nice, peaceful location in West Sacramento and not far from shopping and restaurants. The hotel staff are excellent and accommodating to make your stay that much better! Thank you to Amanda and Liz for your devoted hospitality!

Room Tip: Hotel has been recently renovated in 2014.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Steven – Thank you for posting a glowing review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Good Rooms, Good Staff, Neat and Clean hotel and setting.
They didn't have a single room, so they gave me a large double bed room, the room was quiet, comfortable, very spacious.

The only thing they could improve is the Grab and Go Breakfast, I don't mind them limiting the quantities per person instead and improving the options to choose.

But for that price, I guess I can't complain.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Phani - It is so rewarding to read that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your comments. We are pleased we were able to accommodate you with a larger room when we were out of singles. Also, as we make improvements to our offerings, we will keep your feedback in mind in regards to our grab-and-go breakfast.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

The hot water is intermittent, unable to fill the tub for a bath, and this was daily. The front staff keep notes on the customers in a notebook, that a staffer mistakenly left in my view- creepy, but from some of the notes it appears they do that in the event they need to evict long term residents.
The rooms are spacious and clean and bright, with fully equipped kitchens. A very comfortable place. The worst I can say is they have an almost 'zero tolerance' policy for early check in or late check out, so take that into consideration. I had a smoking room, and there was no smoke smell, no smoke residue either in the room or in the hallway, so they take their housekeeping to heart.
I used Priceline (first time), there was a subtle issue with that from the desk staff- but I'll do it again, and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Sacramento - West Sacramento, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a detailed review. Thank you for letting us know that there were issues with the hot water in your room. We are sorry for this, but are happy to read that we provided you with a comfortable stay otherwise. Regarding the front desk notes that you mentioned, the front desk does keep a communication log of items that need to be addressed or taken care of from one shift to the next. We pride ourselves on providing great guest service and this ensures that our guest's requests/needs are handled appropriately

Thank you again for your review and for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.