The hotel quite often offers cheap rates just above 100$. For that you get a decent place:
+ spacious rooms
+ nice breakfast until 11am
+ valet for only 9$
+ fairly recent room interior
+ silent aircon
- avoid rooms facing the highway
Main plus: Great service. We first had one of the room facing the highway. As we requested a more silent one, facing the other side, they made it possible even so the hotel was sold out an it was already 11pm. That is the good Hyatt standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape from the ordinary in Southern California at the extraordinary Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Thousand Oaks. A unique combination of outstanding business facilities and a resort-like atmosphere, lush gardens and relaxing décor create a Mediterranean luxurious hotel oasis in the center of this busy Thousand Oaks business complex in Westlake Village. Conduct meetings in elegant, updated venues, host an outdoor reception in the warm California sun, or court clients at a nearby golf course. Take advantage of our luxury hotel's ideal location to visit sights from LA to Malibu, Ventura or Santa Barbara with ease. Discover for yourself the outstanding services and welcoming staff that make Hyatt Westlake Plaza in Thousand Oaks a perennial favorite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Westlake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Westlake Plaza Hotel Westlake Village
- Hyatt Westlake Village
- Westlake Village Hyatt